back in another 03 vert

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold a black 03 paxton vert and I am hoping all is well with that silver tt vert off ebay from texashotcars.

May need to look into wheels tires and suspension soon.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You'll have to bring it to one of the exotic lunches one of these days if you're still around KC. Never seen a turbo Viper in person.

OP
OP
D

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry. Somehow it flipped sideways but just a quick test drive and its. Very fun. Spins on quarter throttle as boost comes on
Need to look into a good wheel tire package to get a sticky tire under gen3 brakes. Whats the latest options an pricing?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Trying to remember what Mark runs in the club. I was thinking he had Nittos on the back of his Paxton gen 2 and they held okay.

OP
OP
D

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya. I talked with mark but his is a 2nd gen so he can run smaller wheels. His street dr set is nt05r with ten spokes. Then he has a ccw drag pack for the track.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ah, I gotcha. Forgot about the diameter difference between the gens. You usually always hear about going bigger for brakes and stuff, rarely do people want smaller wheels. Tire tech needs to play a little more catchup for sizing on modern high power cars. They're not exactly built for it, but would a road track tire like a Hoosier or something work? Probably not street legal though.

OP
OP
D

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did send bogart an email to see what options and prices will look like

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member