Back in Stock and on Sale - Titanium Canisters

D

DAMN YANKEE

Why have I run with these for years? Well, they never let me down..

Don't miss out...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D'Yank... BIG question about my install...

Now do I screw them directly to the Intake Tornado's - right behind the air-box Vector - or will I need to double side bracket mount them to the fuel line magnet speed control module like I'm thinking your schematic shows? :dunno:

Please help. I mean, my mower works great with that upgrade but the Viper has a bunch more cylinders.

I know... Put down the damn lime and shot glass and get that Snake tuned! But I need some help fellows!

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Like the video suggests, I'd go with both locations. Start by dialing back the inner rings to 4, maybe 5 if your preloading the shells. I've actually gone as low as 3 without removing either of the clips or loosening the clamps. The fact that one will setlle down in the lower "K" values without doing a damn thing to the brindge says it all...no muss no fuss, just pure power.

By the way, I did split the coil and it helped cut the warm up time alot. Good advice.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have the volume on my wall sockets turned down too high because that makes complete sense! What a dummy I was thinking that with 6 rings per calibrator quad adjustment complexed with the ratio of bing to boom that it would ever exceed more than 7 octo-threads per adjustment.

I've got it now. Thanks! :2tu:

These things are so great I went ahead and tripled my order to less that half of what it wasn't going to be before when I was using these later yesterday! Bravo D'Yank!

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Dave, what the hell are you talking about!

Those are sealed for a reason. I wouldn't touch the sockets. Just start over, use the meter, and forget about the short cuts. Remember, even with it set at 7 you could bottom out the threads and tear the seal. In the colder states, maybe....but Texas??

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad this turned out to be a joke. I looked at that thing for 5min. before I scrolled down to read the responses.
I have never been so perplexed by anything automotive-related in my life :confused:
:lmao:

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

My Godness, you may be right...Dave, did you crack the pipe?

To check, bleed it out and pressure test to 40 psi, or better yet, fill it to the top line with light oil (I use Mystery Oil) and just let the pump piston go all the way to TDC.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sub-zero temperatures up there in the sub-artic are finally making Daniel crack.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thermal Decomposition Catastrophe???

O M G!!!

Why are you telling me this?

You can NEVER let the pump piston reach TDC!

Didn't you watch cartoons as an adult? That's what they've been talking about all along!!!

TDC

Thermal Decoposition Catastrophe!!

The Day Cometh!!!

Oh My God!

We're FINISHED HERE!!!

Parts IS NOT parts!!!

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Some guys just can never be serious about anything......

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad this turned out to be a joke. I looked at that thing for 5min. I have never been so perplexed by anything automotive-related in my life

Joke ??? Joke ???? Let's not judge based on one's inability to understand an innovative product on the leading edge of technology! Where else can you get the performance improvements that this unit can provide for under $200 :dunno: with the added plus that it is Made in America :headbang: :usa::usa::usa:

Just a suggestion to new owners: In my experience, I would suggest adding one baffle plate to improve laminar flow. It definitely improves driveability in right hand turns. If you drive tracks that are run counterclockwise; just install the baffle plate with the concave side out. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Exactly...for some folks everything is a joke.

Dollar for dollar, there is no other product that comes close....period.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh. Sorry about the "Billy Mays" moment I just had there when I blurted out about the triple offer in the next 10 minutes. MY BAD.

Back to the serious technical aspects we've been discussing, I may have another problem. Yeah, I painted mine white. I mean good old American trailer park white.

I've heard that will disorient the fixed sensor that is rotating linearly along the curved edge that's parallel to the flat plane of the intake flux causing distortion to the Spanish AM radio channels I like to listen to.

I'm doomed. :(

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now guys, My car has a few mods but can I add that to the side on my flux capacitor on the rear my octane booster kit? If that does what you say it does I will need one also.:dunno:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joke ??? Joke ???? Let's not judge based on one's inability to understand an innovative product on the leading edge of technology! Where else can you get the performance improvements that this unit can provide for under $200 :dunno: with the added plus that it is Made in America :headbang: :usa::usa::usa:
:2tu:

:usa: exactly, especially as inauguration day is next week, :usa:
:usa: this anti-Americanism must stop, :usa:
:usa: everyone order a min of 3, :usa:
:usa:think of the children :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4