Back to Viper after all these years - VOI9 Coupe Pics

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I used to be a Viper Guy in my mid 20's (about 10 years ago) and had a 1994 Black RT\10. My wife an I were were pretty active in the VA/MD reigon and met allot of cool people.

Well I'M BACK!!! I picked up a 2006 SRT VOI9 #36 yesterday and I gotta tell you, what a difference from my 1994 RT/10.

Initial impressions, more power than my Ferrari F360 Spider and better sounding although the Ferarri handles much better and has more room in it.

Here is some pics I snapped cleaning up my cars today.

Best,
Brad King
Virginia Beach, VA

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice pics...you've got some great cars there!! What does 'thekrg' stand for, if you don't mind my asking? rareguitar: my son collects guitars...which do you have?!! ~juli

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is everyone getting a Voi9 coupe now-a-days?? I feel left out!

That is one good looking car though. Congratulations. That Ferrari is also looking good too.

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY nice pics...you've got some great cars there!! What does 'thekrg' stand for, if you don't mind my asking? rareguitar: my son collects guitars...which do you have?!! ~juli

Hi Juli,

Thanks for the compliment's :headbang:

thekrg = The King Realtor Group (what I do) Homes for Sale In Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach MLS Search, Chesapeake Home Sales

Here is few pics of some guitars in my collection (A few noteables are a first year 1954 Fender Stratocaster and 1958 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop).

Note I like guitars allot :)

Last edited:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Cars, House, Garage, etc...:2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

I know jack about guitars, but that red one looks like one of Eddie Van Halen's - Yes?:cool:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rareguitar: You have got an eclectic collection of guitars...do you mind if I send those pics to my son? I ask permission first!! AWESOME...my son collects and plays Jacksons mostly...what a beautiful collection you have, and displayed very nicely!!! :headbang: ~juli

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my kind of guy... vipers and music fan.. i have played the bass since i was 16, have about 4 guitars grand piano etc but nothing like your setup. very nice.

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rareguitar: You have got an eclectic collection of guitars...do you mind if I send those pics to my son? I ask permission first!! AWESOME...my son collects and plays Jacksons mostly...what a beautiful collection you have, and displayed very nicely!!! :headbang: ~juli

Hey Juli,

Sure feel free :)

Brad

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be tough to decide which car to hop into from those garage pics. What a GOOD problem to have!

Nice choice on the VOI9, such a classic looking combo.

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice choice of colors there!! Oh wait, I have VOI9 #33 so maybe I'm not impartial :)

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rareguitar, welcome back to the club. I guess between you and Gus Strakes, you guys have 2 of the baddest 2006 Coupes out there......I'm glad I'm fortunate enough to be in the Va/ Md club with such great car enthusiasts.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back! Let me know if I can help you formally rejoin the chapter. PM me if you want information on remaining events or anything else. Christmas Party Dec 15th in Annapolis at Loews Hotel, many of us stay over. Nice choice on the F car also. Happens to be my favorite model and color combo.

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back! Let me know if I can help you formally rejoin the chapter. PM me if you want information on remaining events or anything else. Christmas Party Dec 15th in Annapolis at Loews Hotel, many of us stay over. Nice choice on the F car also. Happens to be my favorite model and color combo.

Sure I would love to get bck together with everyone, let me know where to sign up :)

Best,
Brad

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your Viper makes the Ferrari look like a Checker Cab. However, I might be a bit partial. As far as the guitars go, I have a few and I'll take some pics of them soon and post them up. I have some great classical guitars ( Ramirez 1A, Cordoba 1A) and some worthy electrics, as well ('59 Les Paul with wicked flame top sunburst, 2 hand made BC Rich ******* [made by Bernie Rico before he died], several Strats, including a translucent red with quilted maple and some other glorious Les Pauls with flamed maple tops and translucent finishes).

Last edited:

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful cars & house.
Moved up here in the Smithfield area last year...love to rejoin the area VCA...let me know where to sign up as well.

Paul

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your Viper makes the Ferrari look like a Checker Cab. However, I might be a bit partial. As far as the guitars go, I have a few and I'll take some pics of them soon and post them up. I have some great classical guitars ( Ramirez1A, Cordoba 1A) and some worthy electrics, as well ('59 Les Paul with wicked flame top sunburst, 2 hand made BC Rich ******* [made by Bernie Rico before he died], several Strats, including a translucent red with quilted maple and some other glorious Les Pauls with flamed maple tops and translucent finishes).

Would also love to see your guitar pics!! You have quite the eclectic collection as well!
~juli

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice setup-

The Vipe and that Ferrari look a little weird together IMO....:)

Being a huge VH fan- is that the REAL guitar? Or one made like it?

Welcome to the MD/VA group!!

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice setup-

The Vipe and that Ferrari look a little weird together IMO....:)

Being a huge VH fan- is that the REAL guitar? Or one made like it?

Welcome to the MD/VA group!!

It is a ESP made EVH Frankenstein made for the Japan market about 10 years ago. Only about 200 made before Eddie pulled the plug on the deal, pretty rare and it has the "brown sound".

Brad

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im feeling old..... I think I remember you from VA-MD seminar I did for Andy Levitt when you were a VCA newbee?

Welcome back, JonB

OP
OP
R

rareguitar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im feeling old..... I think I remember you from VA-MD seminar I did for Andy Levitt when you were a VCA newbee?

Welcome back, JonB

JonB! Wow now thats a screen name I remember from the old days! You were the man on this website back then (I assume you still are :2tu: ). You gave me some advise when I was a kid buying my first cool car (94 rt/10). And we did meet way back with Andy. The names I remember were, you, Gary Lashinsky (He hooked me up with tickets to the Lippazanner show he promoted), Gus Strakes, a few others I am sure. Anyway glad to be back!

Brad:headbang:

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brad,
Welcome back Indeed! I remember your great event at your house back in the late '90's -- Congrats on the car, and looking forward to our "twin cars" being together at a future event.
Not many of us left from that era, but the club is still great to be a part of, and I'm sure it will soon seem as though you never left.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine