BAD ASS VIDEO!!!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good video, I wish I could have seen Ryan's cars stay on the gas longer against Mike's car.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video. I would like to see you guys race during the day next time that way we can see the Viper(s)better. That grey GTS ran like a ***** ape!!!

YELL03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
00svtdubs -

GREAT VID!!!

I have told you that on 3 sites now!

Hate to say it, as a former 03 Cobra owner that SCREAMING FAST REVVING exhaust note in your final runs sounds like there was some SPRAY, but I believe you if you say there wasn't.

I know the Mac exhaust with a Prochamber can sound like that in 1st gear, so you have a FAST CAR that sounds awesome.

Howard

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John W with the silver viper is a member of this board and he checked my trunk, I didnt even have the n20 installed yet...

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac, I dont have them on my computer yet... I will work on it and post it when I have time. I have the footage from Waylands house all the way to the track too!!!

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
cool, where were you thurs. night? we had a couple cars for you to race, a black supercharged z06 and a twin turbo mustang. both were fast cars.

isaac

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac, I dont have them on my computer yet... I will work on it and post it when I have time. I have the footage from Waylands house all the way to the track too!!!

Please post it all when you do have time :D :2tu:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YouWish

Do you have any more pictures of your car?
Did you check out my photo gallery? That is all the pictures of the Viper I have so far...

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If possible, could you find out the exhaust setup on the dark Viper? I'll guess 3' Corsa... Sounded REALLLLL nice....

If you don't mind,

Header brand?
Cats/no cats?
Cat back brand?

Thanks...

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mikes car has SVS headers, I beleive no cats and a corsa cat back. The trick to make it sound like that is heads and cam.

isaac

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup the Saphire blue car (Mike's) is a H&C car with SVS Headers, Corsa Cat back and no cats. I think the only viper I personally have heard out there that is louder than Mike's could be Butch's (Paolo's probably was too with the SC but now its gonna be nice and woosh-woosh quiet). How about that Lightning huh????

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom,

What lightning???? I did not see one?

Just kidding. Your truck was cool too!!!

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im back at school guys, baseball starts soon too...

the music in the vid is

black by sevendust
whats happenin by trick daddy and ying yang twins
do you call my name by RA

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
RD, try coming out thurs. night at california pizza kitchen by woodfield mall, that's where all the fun starts.

isaac

Was going to stop by Fratos, but I may swing by there. What time?

Steamroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I tried to download the video, I got the "could not find it" error. Does anybody have any suggestions, or could someone host it so I can download it? Thanks!