Bad day because............

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't Viper related but this is how good Dodge is. Just a few minutes ago my Mom,Dad and I were involved in a car accident. We're ok. This is how the story goes:

Driving home from Pathmark(supermarket), we're on a local road in our Caravan. At an intersection, a car has stopped, we're behind them. My dad brakes and stops in time. The guy in front then decides to put his blinker on because he's going to make a left turn. Did I mention it's raining. Well the guy behind us brakes but skids on the wet road and hits us pretty hard
crying.gif
. My mom is thinking big dent in hatch, my dad is instantly mad and I'm very upset thinking there's goes vacation. Fortunately there's no dent, in fact there's no sign of damage anywhere!

The people in front of us kept going unaware that anything had happened. They stopped to get Chineese food at the place which is right on the corner! They saw what was going on but didn't show any sign. They picked up their food and left. My dad got their license plate number. They were old people.

The guy who hit us had a little bumper damage and his power steering belt got knocked off. He was trying to fix it himself.
My dad did find the rear bumper got a bump of it's own which causes the hatch to rub a tiny bit against it when you open the hatch. And guess what? There was a cop driving three cars behind us. He was really nice and helped us out.

Mom had a large candle crock *** that got a big crack in it and we lost three eggs but other then that (and the bump) things are ok.

Well that's my story for today.