Bald Hill Car Show Tuesday June 20th

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone intrested in meeting at around 6-630pm to attend the bald hill car show? its off exit 63 on the LIE (495). after the show we could maybe hit up ******* for some food on exit 58. let me know..

917 923 0625

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
if not bald hill the lot at the old K MART in Levitown is packed I hear if you not at bald hill early you cant get in .I think I would like to go let me know witch one you want to go too?

Russ

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok I am 10 min from the lie I can be there around 6 to hook up with you and drive out there together I will give you a call about 5:30 or so

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
going for sure if its not raining...will probably leave my house at around 5pm and head there via LIE.

Enjoy. Sorry I could not make it. Hopefully you will not hit that much traffic but from what I recall that is prime LIE East traffic time.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok I am 10 min from the lie I can be there around 6 to hook up with you and drive out there together I will give you a call about 5:30 or so

kewl. see you then. i am meeting charlie and a few others off exit 63 at the apple bees parking lot for 6pm and then we are driving all together.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dammit D, i have work! I'll try and get out early!

Get your a s s out of work, tell your boss the car show is more important, I'm sure he'll buy that.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if not bald hill the lot at the old K MART in Levitown is packed I hear if you not at bald hill early you cant get in .I think I would like to go let me know witch one you want to go too?

Russ

Yes, tons of cars at the old K-Mart parking lot on Hempstead Turnpike. Every Tuesday night. :cool:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has the Viperess ever been spotted on Long Island? I haven't heard of any sightings of her anywhere. I wonder if she really exist.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well would you guys want to go to KMART tue coming up we could go to ******* after only a short ride away and I am sure we would be served within an hour and a half

Russ

And maybe the vipress will show up?

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha Charlie im definitely coming to the next one. [******], i feel like you guys havent gone on a run in FOREVER, this ***** :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang