<banned> video of viper @ Maxton Mile

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad they didnt show the full run...Is this the car H used to do 217 in the mile? Thought it was a blue SRT Coupe...This black CC looking car in this vid is sinister looking...I like it alot...

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get your car to SS Joseph, you'll absolutely crush that number. :drive:

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the next video? This was a nice intro, but there must be another one.

That looks a lot like a comp coupe, but they seem to be saying that it is running in the street legal class. I guess they have a rather broad definition of street car.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your car would beat that number....

Not a chance.

I know a guy with a supercharged GTS putting down similar hp to my car, and he went 189 in the 1 mile event at Sandhills in Nebraska. Add a couple of mph for the difference in altitude, and you're still at just a hair over 190.

A 1000+ hp twin turbo is in a different league altogether.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is prior to the video, Land Rover rolls out a video that could've easily be thrown a lawsuit for Dodge's "Magic Carpet Ride".

Frame for Frame it's the same video as the RT-10 that was used to create that video. I guess that replication is the greatest form of flattery.

Jay K.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...225 in the mile with only 1000hp...Probably at the crank...Can only imagine what number one of those 1300-1500rwhp Vipers would do if they could hook up right....thanks 4 the vid...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang