Bat's Wheels Powdercoated...(PICS)!

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally found time to post pics of my wheel centers I had powdered gunmetal. I liked the origional silver finish they came in, but they needed alittle more pazazz imo. I'm very pleased with the end results. I still need to put the centercaps on, but now I'm thinking of just leaving them off. Enjoy the pics:headbang:

Bat™

before:

You must be registered for see images attach

after:

Last edited:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. They seem to be a similar finish to the ones on my GTS. They look great on your car and I usually don't like aftermarket wheels on SRT's.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The improvement over the original finish is obvious. They look far better with the darker centers.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a toss up for me, both look great. Now I'm thinking I need to do something to my #43. I love the hood on that car too. Nice work...

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont shoot me for this but I think it would look alot cleaner without the viper emblems on ths side.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Excellent look with the Stone White car. FWIW, I think that installing the center caps will give you a more finished look

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont shoot me for this but I think it would look alot cleaner without the viper emblems on ths side.

The emblems are blue and in my opinion, look great as part of the color scheme on the VOI9 Viper. Bat, how about taking a closer pic of the wheels, like the one I posted up?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats how you do it. Niiiice eye for tastefulness. Simple and classy. Viper doesnt need much to look like a million bucks.:2tu:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Bat, Viper looks incredible as always. What camera do you use and do you do anything to them afterwards as your pictures are always awesome?

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol, I have a 5 year old Pentax 3.2 megapixel camera that use for al my pictures. I clean them up a tad to make them presentable. Also, I think the angles I use when taking my pics help as well ;).

Bat™

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK - so you dont have to share all of your secrets, but what exactly do you do to "clean them up"? SWEET looking Viper!

lol, I have a 5 year old Pentax 3.2 megapixel camera that use for al my pictures. I clean them up a tad to make them presentable. Also, I think the angles I use when taking my pics help as well ;).

Bat™