BBG 650 HP/TRQ

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At BAD BOYZZ GARAGE we have developed a Head, Intake and Cam Package for the GEN 3 SRT 10 Vipers & SRT 10 Viper Trucks. This is available as a complete turn key package including a BBG pre-programmed SCT controller.

Our =BBG 650= utilizes Sprint Car Technology on our Viper Cylinder Heads along with Ported Intake Manifold with Intergrated Air Diverter. Precision CNC Machined Billet Copper Core Camshafts spun to BBG's specification, ACRX Head Gaskets, Hardened Pushrods with 220 degree radius & Crower Shaft Mounted 1.7 ratio Roller Rocker Arms with 5 Cylinder Viper Stands.

All HP & TRQ numbers are based on 91 Octane Pump Gas, utilizing Vipers stock fuel pump, injectors & fuel rails.

625 Rear Wheel HP @ 6000 RPM:usa:
600 Rear Wheel TRQ @ 4850 RPM:usa:

Please contact me for techinical details.

Thanks for your consideration.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh my...SC power levels with a heads/cam/header package sounds very tempting.

Dipapa, you set that bar pretty high with your setup. Maybe some of us will join you soon.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!

Very impressive can't wait to get some of these headers on my car. Now maybe some more goodies to look forward to.

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This a new engine package that we at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE debuted at the VOI 11 for the GEN 3 Vipers & Viper Trucks. The developement started back in November 2009 and is BBG's engine project that the started Chrysler's New ACRX Header Program.

We know that many GEN 3 Viper owners feel that they have Vipers best and would like to add some more HP & TRQ to stay in front of the pack.

Our hand picked Valve Train components utilize Sprint Car Series Technology and we work closely with one of the Industries Leading Camshaft Builders (GTS-R / ORCA Series) to achieve these power levels without sacraficing in our opinion much streetablity.

For Dyno tuning I went to DC Performance to ensure a quality re-map and to create our proprietary =BBG 650= SCT Tune. Dan & Chris have personally inspected & dynoed this package with great results.

We have had great results with our developement, testing and can say with out doubt that our =BBG 650= can now play with a GEN 4 Viper with ACRX Headers & our BBG Viper Twin Lightweight Flywheel on the strip or any backroad.

Thanks for your comments & questions. Please don't hesitate to call for more techincal details.

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
(916)505-9026
[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the total valve lift?

Dave,

Our valve lift on the intake & exhaust is over 600. Calculating all the factors we are in the safe zone from piston to valve clearances. From the intake valve chasing the piston to the exhaust valve being chased by the piston.

All factors are taken into consideration (Piston to deck, head gasket thickness, cylinder head deck, valve lift).

Toddy

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much for the package?

Tony,

Prices will vary depending on if you are wanting to purchase new headers or run your current headers, if you want to upgrade to shaft mounted roller rockers which will require the addition of billet valve cover spacers or run Vipers stock rocker arm systems, vent your valve covers for oil catch can or run stock?

Although I am working on special pricing, these are very important variables that I would need to discuss personally with interested persons to ensure a solid engine build. I am sure you understand since you just went through one yourself.

Toddy

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Prices will vary depending on if you are wanting to purchase new headers or run your current headers, if you want to upgrade to shaft mounted roller rockers which will require the addition of billet valve cover spacers or run Vipers stock rocker arm systems, vent your valve covers for oil catch can or run stock?

These are very important variables that I would need to discuss personally with interested persons to ensure a solid engine build. I am sure you understand since you just went through one yourself.

Toddy

Good answer. :) But seriously, I was looking for pricing for the components in this statement: "Viper Cylinder Heads along with Ported Intake Manifold with Intergrated Air Diverter. Precision CNC Machined Billet Copper Core Camshafts spun to BBG's specification, ACRX Head Gaskets, Hardened Pushrods with 220 degree radius & Crower Shaft Mounted 1.7 ratio Roller Rocker Arms with 5 Cylinder Viper Stands." Including your pre-programmed PCM for said mods. This sounds like a great package for a DIY'er like myself, so you peaked my interest.

Also, do you have any data on flow rates for your headers? How do these compare to Stryker and/or Greg Good heads?

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a round about price for the basics please..looks very nice..was the 625 rwhp achieved on dc's dyno..if so that is amazeing

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good answer. :) But seriously, I was looking for pricing for the components in this statement: "Viper Cylinder Heads along with Ported Intake Manifold with Intergrated Air Diverter. Precision CNC Machined Billet Copper Core Camshafts spun to BBG's specification, ACRX Head Gaskets, Hardened Pushrods with 220 degree radius & Crower Shaft Mounted 1.7 ratio Roller Rocker Arms with 5 Cylinder Viper Stands." Including your pre-programmed PCM for said mods. This sounds like a great package for a DIY'er like myself, so you peaked my interest.

Also, do you have any data on flow rates for your headers? How do these compare to Stryker and/or Greg Good heads?

Tony,

Our intake runners flow well above 300 cfm @ .600 lift at 28 inches. We focus on the velocity, air quality and the mid range of valve lift because this in our opinion is where the power is made (the valve will see this range twice).

The Viper's V10 is considered a midrange engine with it's 6200 rpm range, so we wanted to pack the cylinders with as much air & fuel immediately to achieve excellent trq & hp numbers well within the V10's rpm range (usable power range).

I am currently working on special pricing for those who are seriously considering our BBG 650 engine project. Will keep posted & don't hesitate to call or email me directly for the technical information needed for your build:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez-President
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister,

Yes the:
625 Rear Wheel Horsepower @ 6000 rpm
600 Rear Wheel Torque @ 4850
numbers are from DC Performance's Dyno.

(Working on pricing)

Thanks for your comments,
Toddy

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Our intake runners flow well above 300 cfm @ .600 lift at 28 inches. We focus on the velocity, air quality and the mid range of valve lift because this in our opinion is where the power is made (the valve will see this range twice).

The Viper's V10 is considered a midrange engine with it's 6200 rpm range, so we wanted to pack the cylinders with as much air & fuel immediately to achieve excellent trq & hp numbers well within the V10's rpm range (usable power range).

I am currently working on special pricing for those who are seriously considering our BBG 650 engine project. Will keep posted & don't hesitate to call or email me directly for the technical information needed for your build:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez-President
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

No offense Toddy but let's skip the marketing talk for a moment. :) I'm looking for details. How about the heads? What are the flow rates on those babies? When I got head work done, I was given specific bench flow numbers verified by 3 independent testers. Have you flowed the heads yet? How do they measure up against your competitor's heads? If one was interested in purchasing just your heads, how much? Thx.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id like to hear from owners of this package to see what they say and think. not just talk.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id like to hear from owners of this package to see what they say and think. not just talk.
I think Dan at DC could tell you. He dynoed it and tuned it. I personally saw this build and it was well thought out and only the very best of parts right down to the keepers..

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for showing interest. Our BBG 650 really recieved alot of attention at the VOI 11.

Here is some specs & preliminary pricing:

BBG 650 - GEN 3 Viper Raced Prepped Cylinders Heads: $3,995.00 plus core.
Fully Ported Intake Runners
Fully Ported Exhaust Runners
Combustion Chambers & Bowls Re-Worked
New Ductile Iron Valve Seats
New Bronze Valve Guides
Sprint Series Stainless Steel Race Flow Big Valves (BBG custom spec)
Sprint Series PSI Dual Lightweight Race Springs (Polished & Chamfered)
Sprint Series E300 Steel Lightweight Race Retainers
Sprint Series Super 7 Radius Top Lock Hardened Machined Keepers
Sprint Series CV Machined Stands
Sprint Series Viton Seals
Deck Milled
Intake Face Milled
Approxiamte Compression Ration 10.5 to 10.7

BBG 650 - GEN 3 Viper Race Prepped Intake Manifold: $1,095.00 plus core.
Port Matched Runners
BBG Air Diverter Machined & Installed

BBG 650 - GEN 3 Viper Roller Camshaft: $850.00
Roller Billet Copper Core (BBG custom spec approx .626 Lift)

BBG 650 - GEN 3 Viper One Piece Hardened Pushrods: $350.00
Trend High Performance Products
105 Wall Thickness
220 Degree Top Radius

BBG 650 - GEN 3 Gasket Kit: $200.00
ACRX Head Gaskets
Intake Manifold Gaskets

BBG 650 - Custom Calibration SCT Tune (DC PERFORMANCE): $795.00

Package Price: $7,000.00

Options (Special Pricing):

BBG 650 - American Racing Headers: $2,350.00

1 3/4" Straight Through, Long Tube Merge Style Collector
Turnouts with High Flow Metal Cats

BBG 650 - Crower Competition Shaft Mounted Roller Rockers: $1,495.00
1.7 Ratio
Needle Bearing Roller Tipped
Viper 5 Cylinder Stands (one piece)

BBG 650 - GEN 3 Billet Valve Cover Spacers: $495

Package Pricing Including Options: $11,000.00

Below is Attached PDF with BBG 650 Viper Cylinder Head Flow Numbers (Please note that these numbers are conservative becuase they are based on flow rates utilizing our stock intake runner machined flow bench plate). We believe in being conservative on our flow numbers and our power delivery levels so that you will be pleasantly surprised with your build. Here are a few behind the scene photos of the developement of the BBG 650 Head, Intake & Cam Program.

"Stay Tuned" as we are finishing up our BAD BOYZZ SERIES - GEN 4 Viper Race Cylinder Heads, GEN 4 Race Lower Intakes & GEN 4 Lightweight Flywheel/Clutch Assemblies. We debuted our prototypes at the VOI 11 and really appreciated the great response! Rest assured that the same extensive developement is being done to BBG's GEN 4 package (Race Prepped Viper Heads, Raced Prepped Lower Intake, BBG Viper Twin Lightweight Flywheel Clutch Assemblies, MGW Shifters, ACRX Headers with High Flow Cats, OS Giken Race Diffs with 3.33 or 3.54 Gear Ratios) all on 91 Octane!

Please feel free to contact me personally with any techincal questions before, during & after your build.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez-President
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

Attachments

• BBG - Gen 3 - Cylinder Heads - Flow Chart -1 VCA Forum.pdf
    90 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be perfectly clear our BBG 650 comes complete with a BBG Proprietory SCT Controller Tune. Our Dyno Tuning was done on DC Performances Dyno to ensure top notch quality of the re-mapping of the factory controller with our Head, Intake & Cam Package.

After your build is complete, you can upload the BBG 650 program yourself in your garage or at your local Viper Techs Shop and will be running correct right from the start.

We have seen & heard of many Viper owners who are building high performance N/A projects and are left to figure out the tuning all by themselves. This is why we went through the time, expense and developement to eliminate this factor. We deliver the power inhouse from our top notch machine work, CNC'd camshafts and our alliances with the best programmers in the industry to energize the Viper's V10 with our BBG 650 installed.

We at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC. believe that our BBG 650 is one of the finest Gen 3 Performance Packages on the Market because we fully developed this package right down to the Tune!

Purchase one of of our packages and we will support you from install to tune.

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
(916)505-9026
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude