BBQ at my house is July 30th.....

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a VCA event but all potential VCA members are also invited. If you may come and have not rsvp'd with a VCA region drop me a pm. If you don't rsvp and plans change, show up anyway. We will also be driving to dinner Saturday night....possibly the riverfront area in downtown Chattanooga. I am in Dalton, Ga. right off I-75.
Here are some links with pictures from past events:

The GA, AL/TN, etc. Mountain Run/BBQ is back at Tony's! - Page 2

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the heck kind of place is that to have a Viper BBQ???!!!??? With a house and scenery like that who can pay attention to the cars???!

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so this is the reason the rest of us gotta take a pay-cut!!!:omg: I ain't mad at you, I WANNA BE LIKE U WHEN I GROW UP:headbang:

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I leave now I may get there in time, Just trying to work out how many tank fulls of Gas I will need from the UK :D

Hope you all have a great time :)

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still roughing it in that shack eh Tony? :omg:
Amazing place!

Yea, it's all fun and games until you see that taking care of the lawn and all the shrubbery, trees, rose bushes is a full time job :D
Then it's not as fun.....so bad that a lot is scraggly right now and it doesn't look good getting everything done for the party.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you take a lot of pictures of the event, I look forward to seeing them every year.
Good luck!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, it's all fun and games until you see that taking care of the lawn and all the shrubbery, trees, rose bushes is a full time job :D
Then it's not as fun.....so bad that a lot is scraggly right now and it doesn't look good getting everything done for the party.

I smell a covert attempt to run a one-day-only emplyment office instead of a party :eater:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a VCA event but all potential VCA members are also invited. If you may come and have not rsvp'd with a VCA region drop me a pm. If you don't rsvp and plans change, show up anyway. We will also be driving to dinner Saturday night....possibly the riverfront area in downtown Chattanooga. I am in Dalton, Ga. right off I-75.
Here are some links with pictures from past events:

The GA, AL/TN, etc. Mountain Run/BBQ is back at Tony's! - Page 2

Tony, that sounds like it will be a blast. I just got back from Memphis on Sunday & we stayed on Beale st. (some of the Best BBQ in the World) It wouldn't be a bad lil' drive to Dalton from here (La.) I'm supposed to be in Vegas that week but if something comes up before then, I'll definitely get in touch with you.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're really bummed we'll have to miss it this year. (never missed it or any other event before). Lisa's group (plug for Runaway Home, www.runawayhomemusic.com :D) has a show in S. Ill tonight. I was even going to skip my HS reunion for the BBQ too. Anyone in the S. Ill area, come on down to Walker's Bluff in Carterville (Carbondale area) this eve. :D

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm headed out of Chatt about 1:30 or 2:00 if there's any other late-comers that want to run down 75 with me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456