Beat a Nsx the other day

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad and i thought it was a perfect night for a little cruise in the viper. Its a 03 viper btw, anyways were in the Motorcity and we did a little shake down cruise over to the famous Woodward Ave. We were cruising for awile and this guy in a Acura Nsx was right along side us matching our revs and downshifts all the way. My dad got into the turn around lane and then a stop light :) We were sitting there and i knew something was going to happen and it did! He stomped on the gas and he must of had a couple of car lengths on the guy. He didn't drop the clutch at 2500 r.p.m for a perfect launch so he did have wheel spin, but it didn't matter we won by a considerable margin. It was fun :)

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy car to beat, even the supercharged version. Glad you had fun with your dad. I use to kill those cars anyway when my son rode with me he enjoyed it.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NSX supposedly shines at the roadcourse not the streetlight! The rags usually line it up with a C5 or C4 Vette by comparison most of the time. I like the low profile but otherwise ehhhhhh

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy thats in charge of Safemotorsports club owns a new one and runs it at the track. I out ran him very easy all though I do have exhaust and ran with Hoosiers.