Beautiful 31 degree day in the Chicagoland area!

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No clouds, sunny and the ground is dry. Perfect weather to drive my car! Well, not perfect.... but I can't wait for this spring weather to get here! So I couldn't wait, and took it out for a spin today and I can't wait to cruise with the windows down.

You must be registered for see images attach

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I can not wait for spring to come to NJ. We did not have bad winter but now winter does not let spring back. I guess I should not complaint the temps are in the 40s:smirk:

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is just as cold here in Indy but I saw two Vipers on the streets this week, which is pretty rare even in warm weather. People are definitely getting anxious!

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took mine down the drive way yesterday. Still to cold for cup tires, hell i spun these tires just reversing the car. They are like slicks.The weather has been horrible for March. Its the 22nd and we have not had one 50 degree day yet, and there talking another week of this ****.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dry roads, but aren't they covered in salt?!

Lucky for me, I was lazy with my parts installation this winter, so I still have some work to do and this bad weather gives me time to have it ready for the first nice day.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as a beautiful 31 degree day.

Dry roads, but aren't they covered in salt?!

That's the problem around here...we just had another dusting of snow yesterday, so roads that would have been clear otherwise have been recovered in salt, and they put a ton of it down. Supposed to snow again Sunday, and be cold all through next week. Blah.

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You used the proper term "took it out for a spin" that's about all you can do in 31 degree temps!

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the sun comes out full blast, it's beautiful I don't care how cold it is (well, maybe below 25 F it won't be so great). I'll take her out up here in eastern Washington but gently on the throttle just to get it out. I don't think we use salt locally but it doesn't matter when the roads are completely dry (which they are most of the time - we get little snow and not much rain).