Behind the scenes: Pennzoil commercial shoot

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok that's just bad ass! Sure, the grown up in me likes to see a perfect launch with no appreciable wheel spin. But the little kid in me wants to smoke 'em sideways!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my stability & traction controls are staying on...i dont think its cool to not be in control at all times...esp at high speeds

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one wrong move and this viper would have 15 min of fame at the bottom of this mountain.:omg:

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That,s all good, but while all that spinning and wheel hop is going on, the AWD Turbo Cars will be gone....

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judging by the tire marks, they have done it a few times....hopefully they all follow the curves by the end of the shoot and not straight down a cliff....

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that Mullholland Drive or Angeles Crest?

This looks like Stunt Road (appropriate name, no?) in the Santa Monica Mountains, on the backside from Malibu. I took my Viper up there many times, it reminded me a bit of Hill Climb races in the Alps in my native Europe where I grew up.

Here is a video of a motorcycle riding up Stunt Road: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2N6nwDjscQ

Enjoy, it is a really beautiful stretch of road and a great place to give the Viper a workout, I sure did and had a blast every time.

Only problem: revenuers know it is like shooting fish in a barrel, it is a very popular spot among real car and bike guys on weekends in SoCal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456