Belanger and Random Tech`

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been doing some mods to my '00 RT. I put on Belanger Headers and got a second hand belanger system. I also ordered Random Tech high flow cats.

Depending how you look at it... I have either to much pipe or not enough pipe for all the parts.

My choices are have the Random Tech as the only device under the side seals with basically the cat connected to the Belanger header out turn pipe and then put a 12" straight pipe in to connect the cat to the Belanger Exhaust. This will leave out the muffler.

Or I can do some cutting and shorten the cat exit pipe, shorten the side seal muffler input, and cut down the pipe to go to the back and get it all in there. This would have the cat attached to the Belanger header out turn pipe, the Belanger side seal muffler closely attatched to the cat and then out the back.

My question is... has anybody done either of these? And what is the sound difference if any? If I leave out the side seal muffler is it going to drone the interior?

Thanks

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't remove the side sill muffler. I'd cut everything to fit.

When I installed RT cats, B&B headers and B&B catback I did have to trim the one end of the cat(that went to the muffler). Other than that, it all fit perfect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456