Belanger complete exhaust on 2006 FE

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds great. I've GOT to do the full exhaust on my '09 ACR. The thing looks like bad-ass straight from hell, but sounds like a Volvo with a gerbil stuck up it's tailpipe... People say the Gen IV cars are the best sounding yet, and I guess I agree, but they are far from 'good sounding' cars. As soon as someone comes out with a complete bolt-on header/cats/cat-back 'track' system that is CARB compliant I'm all over it.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, sounds good!

That sounds great.

Sounds DAMN good to me!

I don't get it ? Sounds pretty much like any other system that I've heard on YouTube. Not very loud at all. About the same tone as most.

(Then again, maybe my computer audio system isn't capable of putting out the same sound pressure levels and frequency spectrum as a Viper engine at WOT.)

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds waaay better than stock!:2tu:

Although I pretty much hate you for being able to drive it with the window down this time of year.;) Freakin' Winter here. Salt all over the roads. Car sits in the garage...

I can't wait until Spring. I've got Woodhouse Engine Mounts, Roe High-Flow Cats, Corsa Track, and a Green Filter waiting to be installed. Already have the Mopar PCM.

I'd love to see what you can to at the strip with your full exhaust!

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the same exhaust and I love it. But the only thing that's a challenge is that I think it's starting to damage my hearing. I need to figure out some new options for mufflers.

OP
OP
V

vpr hlr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the same exhaust and I love it. But the only thing that's a challenge is that I think it's starting to damage my hearing. I need to figure out some new options for mufflers.

I have driven the car over 1000 miles since install. YES the muffler is LOUD and the cabin noise is LOUD. I am getting DLM to set up his version of the muffler for optimum performance, sound and noise level. Will be getting this done by early next week.I will post results.

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to check to see if my car was gone that one looks and sounds just like mine lol. I'm getting ready to do H/C/I swap on mine.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think my stage VI Honda DelSol could take ya!

Ok ok, let me know what it's like after the muffler swap. I love the sound of my kit, but it's a bit of a drag at around 1500 RPM with the resonant frequencies on the highway.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same exhaust and I love it. But the only thing that's a challenge is that I think it's starting to damage my hearing. I need to figure out some new options for mufflers.[/QUOTE

I have stock muffler with Belanger headers and high-flow cats...it is louder than stock but doesn't hurt your ears-actually sounds like it should have sounded from the factory. And there is no drooning and its really not any louder in the cabin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude