Belanger exhaust.

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does the complete Belanger exhaust come with high flow cats and mufflers? What about the Corsa? Thanks in advance. *****

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The complete system does. You can get just the headers and hook them up to a corsa for a mean nasty sound like I did. Lou Balenger can make the connection that is needed for that with a single High Flow Cat. With exhausts you can pretty much do about what ever you want.

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for that information. Do you think the extra grand the Corsa exhaust costs is woth it? Both sound and performance wise. Thanks. *****.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know? I had the Corsa first so thats how I ended up with the system I have. You can buy just the headers and then the corsa and a connection with high flow cat between them. I think the whole Balenger setup is sweet but I have not heard it first hand? Best thing to try is visit some local viper get togethers and ask and listen to everyone exhausts. Viper owners are always happy to rev there engines:2tu:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Complete Belanger system is loud and will drone a bunch while cruising. The Corsa system is loud too, about the same on the DB meter, but does not drone at cruise.

A few of our guys have tried the complete system and switched to Corsa to remove the drone.

I'd stick with the Belanger headers and Corsa Exhaust. Lou can set this up either way.

A few of us have found hp to be about the same with a slight bump in tq using the Corsa.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang