Belanger problems again

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:crazy2:

:omg::omg::omg: It appears that Patrick would rather spend hours and hours in front of his computer quoting this and quoting that, posting polls that, by their nature, can not be truely representative. I believe that if you channeled that energy into resolving your problem this thread would be closed. How can I help? :dunno::dunno:

I don't know how can you help??? Do you have a solution to the problem that so many have had. ??

Patrick- I am most certain I have a permanent solution for you after looking over the pictures. However, its going to take quite a bit of time at the TIG machine to get it all done.

FYI, if you want me to take a whack at this, plan on dropping the car off, this is going to be a 1-2 day'er easily. The O2's are going to be relocated, repositioned, and the wires rerouted elsewhere. Also, if you want the car tuned, add a day or so onto that, and I'll get it on the Dyno for you and find a few missing ponies to add to your stable.

Thanks Dan, I will be in touch with you shortly. I met with another tech as well and he also recommended relocation of the sensor wiring. However, some people have claimed that my Viper techs did the install improperly causing the sensor wiring to be burned. If you are up to the challenge I would recommend that we re-install the wiring for the 5th time as per specifications and see if it lasts. After all you are one of the most knowledgeable Viper Techs I know. Failing that I have always said that the easiest fix is to re-install the stock system.

Patrick

Last edited:

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What have you been told from the outset of this whole "complaint thread?" It's an installation problem, not a manufacturing defect!!!!

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What have you been told from the outset of this whole "complaint thread?" It's an installation problem, not a manufacturing defect!!!!

And the entire thread complaint and issue here is that " WE " do not think it is................you may not see people posting or commenting. But if you were on the other end of my phone you would surely know.

Fix the problem to silence the voice!!!

And I am tyring to do this without the help of the manufacturer or the guy who sold the product to me. And they both received telephone calls and documented emailed pictures prior to this thread being even being a thought in my mind. Thats what this thread is really about. !!!!!!!!!! And I am attempting this for the 5th time.

Patrick

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, I will be in touch with you shortly. I met with another tech as well and he also recommended relocation of the sensor wiring. However, some people have claimed that my Viper techs did the install improperly causing the sensor wiring to be burned. If you are up to the challenge I would recommend that we re-install the wiring for the 5th time as per specifications and see if it lasts. After all you are one of the most knowledgeable Viper Techs I know. Failing that I have always said that the easiest fix is to re-install the stock system.

Patrick

You're in good hands with Dan.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the entire thread complaint and issue here is that " WE " do not think it is................you may not see people posting or commenting. But if you were on the other end of my phone you would surely know.

Fix the problem to silence the voice!!!

And I am tyring to do this without the help of the manufacturer or the guy who sold the product to me. And they both received telephone calls and documented emailed pictures prior to this thread being even being a thought in my mind. Thats what this thread is really about. !!!!!!!!!! And I am attempting this for the 5th time.

Patrick

Patrick,

You spoke an untruth here....as you contacted me by phone, sent me your pictures, then I gave you a solution to try. Never since then have you attempted to contact me with your findings. As for Lou, he is kind of like me, in that while we appreciate customers, they are NOT always right. Badgering and belittling as you have done here on this forum won't get you far with the Belangers. Having sold and installed literally dozens of SRT complete exhaust systems personally and having one on my own 06 SRT Coupe and will be installing one on my new 08 SRT Coupe, I have not had a complaint or issue brought to my attention about this before yours. To say again, this issue has not presented itself on ANY Viper that I have installed this system on, nor have I had ANY customer complaints about this issue previously. Please also know that these systems are mass produced from precise jigs....yours should be exactly the same dimensionally as every system that has been sold. In the very few instances of problems
with exhaust systems from Belangers, Lou has always been quick to make right any
production issues with systems that I have sold for him.

I hope that you reach resolve to the problem before you ailenate yourself from even more future vendors as we all monitor these forums regularly (even if I hardly post here anymore).

Thanks and good luck. If you wish to contact me for further assistance with your issue,
please do so. I will do what I can to help.

Tom
BTR Performance, Inc.

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick,

You spoke an untruth here....as you contacted me by phone, sent me your pictures, then I gave you a solution to try. Never since then have you attempted to contact me with your findings. As for Lou, he is kind of like me, in that while we appreciate customers, they are NOT always right. Badgering and belittling as you have done here on this forum won't get you far with the Belangers. Having sold and installed literally dozens of SRT complete exhaust systems personally and having one on my own 06 SRT Coupe and will be installing one on my new 08 SRT Coupe, I have not had a complaint or issue brought to my attention about this before yours. To say again, this issue has not presented itself on ANY Viper that I have installed this system on, nor have I had ANY customer complaints about this issue previously. Please also know that these systems are mass produced from precise jigs....yours should be exactly the same dimensionally as every system that has been sold. In the very few instances of problems
with exhaust systems from Belangers, Lou has always been quick to make right any
production issues with systems that I have sold for him.

I hope that you reach resolve to the problem before you ailenate yourself from even more future vendors as we all monitor these forums regularly (even if I hardly post here anymore).

Thanks and good luck. If you wish to contact me for further assistance with your issue,
please do so. I will do what I can to help.

Tom
BTR Performance, Inc.

I thought this issue was dead but since you insist on commenting about truths then I find it necessary to respond to your comments.

This is your email to me regarding my pictures sent to you.............sorry but what solution did you give me??? In your exact words.........

"Hello, In looking at the pictures, everything looks clean and does not show any signs of excessive heat in the area where the wires run. What does Lou think?"

My issue has been resolved with thanks to a local exhaust shop who is also a VCO member. I no longer have a belanger exhaust system. He wanted badly to post his comments about the system which would not have been.....well.......lets just say he would not have agreed with you. He has been in the exhaust system business for over 20 years and highly respected. I graciously asked him to leave the matter closed. Enough said.....

And for the record Jon B was the only one who offered to assist me in this matter even after all the he said she said bashing and for that I am greatful.

Patrick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang