Best Guess for horsepower with these mods

aslowdodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had some new mods for my viper and want to see what you all think my power will be. Keep in mind we have 91 octane gas here in Ca.

Old setup
97 GTS, 45,000 miles
Roe Supercharger with 5 pound pulley & Vec 2
T & D Roller rockers
Valaya 1 & 3/4 in headers going into hi flow cats with corsa catback
70 mm throttle bodies
factory airbox w smooth tubes, K & N, and rain baffle delete
3.55 gears

New setup
same as above but added
Valaya Stage 2 heads and ported intake to match heads
10 pound pulley
Roe Alcohol injection

Anyone have a similar setup in California? if so I would love to see how you set of your programming on the vec 2

Just wondering what I will have for horsepower and torque with this new setup with and without the alcohol. Thanks

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last dyno I was making 696 RWHP and 696 RWTQ with the mods in my sig. minus the NOS. The water/**** kit added 26 RWHP and made the blower run very cool. There is more in my tune so 700's are in the near future.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last dyno I was making 696 RWHP and 696 RWTQ with the mods in my sig. minus the NOS. The water/**** kit added 26 RWHP and made the blower run very cool. There is more in my tune so 700's are in the near future.

I think it will do much better after the lifters are fixed.

OP
OP
A

aslowdodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so you got 670 hp without the methenol? Was this on 91 or 93 octane gas?

What is your boost with the 10 lb pulley? About 8.5 with the freer flowing heads?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only run 93 octane. Actually my car has boost creep and hits 10lbs. with an 8lb. pulley. I do have a lifter problem as THE BRIAN stated above that is getting looked at tomorrow. Hope it's related to the boost creep in some manner. I'll post results of my next dyno. :usa:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only run 93 octane. Actually my car has boost creep and hits 10lbs. with an 8lb. pulley. I do have a lifter problem as THE BRIAN stated above that is getting looked at tomorrow. Hope it's related to the boost creep in some manner. I'll post results of my next dyno. :usa:

:p :D :D