Best SRT dealer in Ohio?

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is the deal, its just in the planning stages right now. I am flying to Steubenville Ohio to visit relatives and want to buy either a Challenger SRT8 or Charges SRT8 there and then drive home to California. I usually rent a car when I do this, but the rental is over $1000 so since I need a new car thought this would be a way to go.

Anyway, looking for a viper friendly dealer who might be able to work this out. If I can't find anyone in Ohio, I will just try and pick one up in Blair NE on the way home if you know what I mean.

Any input would be appreciated.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Falls Chrysler jeep dodge 330-929-5700 ask for rob in parts and tell him mike sent you they will hook it up for ya

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i used to prowl ebay all the time looking for vipers. there was a dealership in celina that seemed to sell quite a few of them. anybody know who i'm talking about or if they have a good reputation?

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i used to prowl ebay all the time looking for vipers. there was a dealership in celina that seemed to sell quite a few of them. anybody know who i'm talking about or if they have a good reputation?

The dealership you are thinking of is Bud's Dodge in Celina/St Marys.

Give Golling's Arena Dodge in Dayton, Ohio a call 937-276-5056 ask for Joe or Dan. Tell them Randall Arnold VCA Ohio President sent you. They do a lot for the Ohio Club and are one of our main sponsors.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21