Best system to Monitor AF and Fuel Pres

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a lot of money invested into a NA Stryker package on my 2002 RT10 and I want to monitor fuel pressure and AF ratio. The PLX Gauges that ties in on the OBD reader looks like the Ticket to have and I am wondering if anyone else is running this or something similar on their cars?

Thanks

Tim

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While tying into your OBD II works, most who are serious about monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio use a seperate measuring device. If you have an O2 sensor start reading incorrectly, tying into the OBD II system for the Air/Fuel ratio reading would be of no value.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While tying into your OBD II works, most who are serious about monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio use a seperate measuring device. If you have an O2 sensor start reading incorrectly, tying into the OBD II system for the Air/Fuel ratio reading would be of no value.

The OBD output on a viper has no fuel pressure and the a/f is not a wideband, therefore useless.

Look at Innovate and their DL32 - I am logging dual widebands, fuel pressure (from a 0-5 transducer) and a handful of other oem sensors taken directly from their 0-5 outputs. If you are serious you do not use a gauge to measure a/f at wot - it does not work. I use the Innovate gauge to monitor closed loop a/f and to actuate the logger.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960