Big Brake Kit in the classifieds!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a good deal for all 4. What about a BBK for the GenII that moves the front brakes to rear and allows SRT brakes in the front? The old Big Brake Dave kit that is no longer available. How much for this version?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a good deal for all 4. What about a BBK for the GenII that moves the front brakes to rear and allows SRT brakes in the front? The old Big Brake Dave kit that is no longer available. How much for this version?

Hi TOny,

Have those too,

would be about $400-$450 less as there are a couple of less calipers to supply

If you notice these brackets are engineered to be strong and lighter than anything previously available to the viper community

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet, do you have more than one set available? trying to get the car ready for VOI and this is on the list but not sure if it's in the budget yet.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I make the components and I have decided to do like thsi and find the calipers etc so it is an easier kit to purchase for those that want it. I myself always found it daunting to have to look for the accessories as you never know the availability or the prices, with this it is all here now so it makes it a much easier upgrade.