Big Creampuff Dyno Numbers!

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry dont mean to insult the guy if he is a friend, but the dyno guy has no clue. The car spun the tires on the dyno, mainly because the car was straped down incorectly. And to top it off the straps were not tight enough, hence the car jumping sideways on the dynojet.

Go somewhere else, and I bet you will pick up power from the car actualy not spinning the tires. And get some corrected numbers, the 446 is very optimistic for a creampuff with your mods. From what I have seen, it should pull about 425-430 without the nitrous.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW nice numbers! We have nearly the exact same mods. What size of jets did you use for the nitrous/propane? Is it a single stage with just propane enrichment? Thanks.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What advice on Nitrous tuning did you get from Tom? I have the BTR kit and was wondering if I should be playing around with some settings. I haven't had a chance to dyno mine but I'm sure I'm no where near your numbers...but I'm starting with a Gen I too.

bitya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with Russ M. The car pictured was not secured properly. At the least it should have been cross-strapped! Can you imagine what would happen if a strap broke. I have a 248 DYNOJET for about 2 yrs and have always cross strapped and double strapped. My customers feel very comfortable after seeing this.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shey, These are GREAT numbers!!! You make the rest of us Puff Daddy's Proud!!
cool.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian R