Does my set up=dyno numbers

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garron u have to ask the dyno guy how he has it set up. The dyno I went to didn't correct anything! I did at 93 degrees and it was humid. He said that's how my car runs in that weather. He said to come now to see what it gets in better weather! So I guess that's why they all vary. Like u said you knew when u took it to the strip! Nice time I might add:)

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if it was mentioned, but, the year Gen II matters. The 96-98 had the heavy cast headers. I believe late 98 or early 99 the cars went to tubular headers. These had a gain of approx 10 hp, although they were not advertised as such. The point, if you add any aftermarket header to a 96-98 you will see bigger gains than with a 99 or later.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if it was mentioned, but, the year Gen II matters. The 96-98 had the heavy cast headers. I believe late 98 or early 99 the cars went to tubular headers. These had a gain of approx 10 hp, although they were not advertised as such. The point, if you add any aftermarket header to a 96-98 you will see bigger gains than with a 99 or later.

just one more reason why the 1996-98 cars rock....:headbang: