Big Day Tomorrow

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Tomorrow at about 10 AM EST, we will draw a ticket and determine who the new owner of the first customer available 2008 Gen IV Viper will be....

I get the distinct honor and privlidge of making the call to that lucky VCA MEMBER and say "GOOD MORNING, THIS IS BOB CARROLL FROM THE VCA AND ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OWNING A NEW VIPER? Now many have heard some of the responses we've received......."who are you and is this a joke?.......Bob who?.....and my personal favorite, "...my wife (the ticket holder) is at the dentist and she won't believe me if I call....":) I might even call a few members just to say hello at about the time of the drawing just to have some fun......Not... :D

Seriously, On behalf of our entire National and Regional officer corps, we all wish GOOD LUCK to everyone who participated in this sold out raffle, and hope that the many of you who have been recently inquiring about membership will soon join our ranks and be eligible for the very next raffle that will be in a few months. The VCA is a great organization and is growing every day. Our "one of one" raffle Vipers are truly special editions and each and every raffle winner acquires a piece of Viper history.

If your not in it you can't win it....Come and join the best car club in the universe!!:2tu: Less than 14 hours to go and I can't wait to make that call tomorrow..........

Bob Carroll
VCA National President

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be home to take that call, but go ahead and feel free to leave me a message :)

I hope the results are posted to the site, at least that way I can check it from work.

edit: One of these days I'll get my status upgraded, Member #23923

V

Venomiss

I won't be home to take that call, but go ahead and feel free to leave me a message :)

I hope the results are posted to the site, at least that way I can check it from work.

edit: One of these days I'll get my status upgraded, Member #23923

It's in the works and Lee is taking care of you. They have to manually check your number through Detroit and it takes a bit so have patience:) . You have not been forgotten.