Big Thanks to DC Performance......

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First i would like to thank Dan at DC performace for lending out his in house tuner Chris...

My 2002 RT/10 with

10lb Roe
DC Cauldwell heads
708 cam
Diamond pistons

Is all running on the stock PCM and SCT hand held programer.... Dynoed at 743hp

So yes it can be done:2tu::headbang: Only got about 60 road miles on it so far but a good days worth on the dyno.....

We had a great laugh as well as some very long days on the dyno... Did you keep your flyer Chris LOL!!!!!

MANY THANKS DC....:drive::drive::drive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post up the Dyno chart.. The Trq was around the 700ft-lbs

Dan and Chris have been great to deal with..

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the SCT-only tune. There had to be a lot of "firsts" and "ah-ha" knowledge gained during this tuning session. I have to assume these numbers are with Water/**** as well? If so, how are you controlling that system. Man..good job on letting Dan and Chris take a crack at this. Many of us have been waiting for someone to pop the cork on this bottle of SCT woop-a$$ on a ROE!! Do tell more about the tune if you are soooo inclined.

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No water ****....

Took Chris a good couple of days to get things all sorted..... But it drives perfect, And the start up is first click as well..
There was a few face pulling moments and shaking of the head which for me was worrying but Chris knows his stuff......

Can't thank DC enough for all there hard work.....
DC Performance: Proven Performance

DC Performance, Inc
3370 South Livonia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news for Roe guys. I know of several Paxtons running SCT, but this is the first Roe I know of. Congrats.

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris was commenting on our UK Fuel... And how much better it was... I use 99 Shell V power... there are places here now where you can get 101 out the pump.....

Fuel system is stock apart from MSD BAP.... The REV limit was also raised...

Many people have comented on how well these Cauldwell heads work. They MAY of even been part of the old Oreca stock when they sold up

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: