BIG Thanks to my Homies...

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As some of you know Im taking off parts from my car and selling. The tough jobs being removing the Supercharger ,Motons and headers. Just wanted to give a public thanks to 2 members here.

Well Sunday Morning, ILLSMOQ not only swapped out my rear end with his, but also removed my Paxton and had car back to stock and running at about 7pm that night. He started early morning and removed my entire rear end assembly, then removed his rear end assembly and swapped it back into my car. From there he got spilt second box, paxton etc off car. I was very impressed that it was all done in a day. I knew he could work hard if I pushed him. Thanks Buddy!!:2tu:

Then last night Jon 2002 GTS ACR came over to help with the supension. I already had car on jack stands with wheels off, so he grabs a wrench and starts on suspenion. Meanwhile Im fiiddling with the headers. All of a sudden he says ok Im done, just need to get torque specs. Im like what??? He got motonss off and stock suspension back in and installed in about a 1 hours time. Then helped me with headers, and then had to leave, so I finshed up headers and got them off.

I wouldnt be even half this far if I was doing it on my own. BIG THANKS to my buddies. You guys reall y came thru for me. :headbang:

And this wouldnt be one of our regular posts with some of this. :fart::slap::pigsfly::hitfan:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what friends are for, glad I could help.

I'd give smoq a rash of shiit for me beating his time on uninstall/install on the suspension. But quite frankly I didn't even know it was a timed event, that was me taking my time, and second he impressed me with his ability to get the super charger completely off the car and back on the road running NA in 1 day.

If only Smoq and I had a friend that was as handy with a wrench we'd be as blessed as you are. ;-)

Jon

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So some of your best friends are experts in stripping cars huh..............?

I'd keep an eye on your tools...

But really, guys that like to work on cars often don't care who's it is. Just get some cold beer and a stool and I'm in.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats what friends are for, glad I could help.

If only Smoq and I had a friend that was as handy with a wrench we'd be as blessed as you are. ;-)

Jon

Hey, Im handy. I goth the headers off myself. I remebered on passenger side you have to remove that black fresh air box and also had to remove valve cover to get headers out on passenger side. So If you ever need a hand installing headers, let me know.;)

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So some of your best friends are experts in stripping cars huh..............?

Just get some cold beer and a stool and I'm in.

.......did you know you can fit a mid 60's GM A body in a standard sized garbage dumpster with a sawzall?.......yeah....nevermind.

Becks Beer right Mike??? ..!.. ..!..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4