Bike w/ Comp Coupe motor

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Relaxing in N. Scottsdale yesterday at AJ's.

Hear a familiar sound.

"Viper".

Don't see any Viper.

But here comes a red bike.... (then a couple of minutes later a silver Carrera GT parks next to us.)

48vipercycle1.jpg

48vipercycleinfo.jpg

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how many miles he can go before refueling, Im guessing 50 miles, He better hire a gas truck to follow him, still cool ride,

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If that thing on top of the engin it looks like it'd hold quite a bit of fuel. I'd guess he could go at least 100 maybe 150, about average for a lot of bikes.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that thing on top of the engine looks just like a filler cap to cover the backbone of the bike, the tanks look like they sit flush with the backbone. either way if you do start to run out of gas, just hit the nos button and you will be at a gas station in no time. :2tu:

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I was thinking "Big motor. Headers. No heat shields. Arizona.... "

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking "Big motor. Headers. No heat shields. Arizona.... "
I was thinking "fried legs".... um, I mean "eggs..." Ouch!

KIllER bike!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be awesome if the back of the seat was from an srt. :D

Ya know, that can be arranged if anyone would make a trike with a Viper engine and put their imagination to work ;)

viperbike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the compliments!! I built that bike last year during june-july-august, took it to sturgis and sold it to a bike dlr from phoenix. I just got back from AZ bikeweek where i delivered the second one to a customer of the dealer who bought the first one. The second one is way cooler and more stylish, mainly cause i didn't build it in a rush. The guy ordered it the first wk of december and I had dec-jan-feb-march to build it. It is a 2 seater whereas the first one was a single seat. It has a bunch of "betterments" including header heat shields over the headers, full digital instrumentation moulded into the top of the hoodscoop, fan cooled engine oil/tranny fluid cooler hidden under the tail fairing, higher capacity radiator(only runs 190 on a 90 degree day), more chrome, larger alternator in a better location, and for more power T&D roller rockers, step tuned hand made headers and a larger throttle body. It actually gets fair mileage, mainly because of its low weight (1100lbs) 17 mpg hotdogging around town, and 21 on the hwy. It holds 7.5 gallons of fuel. Its very easy to ride too. The guy who ordered this one is only 5'4" and weighs about 150. Howie is a small guy but he handles it quite well. He lives on Pima there in scottsdale, and rides a bunch, so those of you who live in the area will likely see it on the road. I do not know how to post pictures on this board, but here is a link to my website where it can be viewed. http://www.kentuckianabosshoss.com/newbikes.aspx

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the compliments!! I built that bike last year during june-july-august, took it to sturgis and sold it to a bike dlr from phoenix. I just got back from AZ bikeweek where i delivered the second one to a customer of the dealer who bought the first one. The second one is way cooler and more stylish, mainly cause i didn't build it in a rush. The guy ordered it the first wk of december and I had dec-jan-feb-march to build it. It is a 2 seater whereas the first one was a single seat. It has a bunch of "betterments" including header heat shields over the headers, full digital instrumentation moulded into the top of the hoodscoop, fan cooled engine oil/tranny fluid cooler hidden under the tail fairing, higher capacity radiator(only runs 190 on a 90 degree day), more chrome, larger alternator in a better location, and for more power T&D roller rockers, step tuned hand made headers and a larger throttle body. It actually gets fair mileage, mainly because of its low weight (1100lbs) 17 mpg hotdogging around town, and 21 on the hwy. It holds 7.5 gallons of fuel. Its very easy to ride too. The guy who ordered this one is only 5'4" and weighs about 150. Howie is a small guy but he handles it quite well. He lives on Pima there in scottsdale, and rides a bunch, so those of you who live in the area will likely see it on the road. I do not know how to post pictures on this board, but here is a link to my website where it can be viewed. http://www.kentuckianabosshoss.com/newbikes.aspx

cool :laugh: So when are you gonna turn my idea of a Viper powered trike using OEM Viper seats into reality ;) :2tu: