Billyboat ??'s

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have searched and found some thread on exhaust, but I would like to get some input also. I am about to pull the trigger on a B and B 3"catback with 3"random tech High flow cats from Partsrack for my rt/10. I was wondering if anyone has this setup or has heard this setup, what are you opinions?

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have searched and found some thread on exhaust, but I would like to get some input also. I am about to pull the trigger on a B and B 3"catback with 3"random tech High flow cats from Partsrack for my rt/10. I was wondering if anyone has this setup or has heard this setup, what are you opinions?
I have the BB system and I love it. I have it with the Rowe high flow cats. Great low end rumble without being obnoxious. Really cut down on the cabin heat.

OP
OP
O

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How loud is it when you get on it? I want it to be loud when stepping on it, and milder when im not.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the B&B headers but full Random Tech exhaust. A little drone. Mine is louder than most at idle but not quite te loudest at full throttle. If I could get rid of the drone it would be perfect for me.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW the loudest exahust I have heard (and I have heard and compared many) is the corsa with high flo cats and headers.

OP
OP
O

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove a GTS with high flow cats and corsa and it loud, I wonder if BB will come close to it or should I go with corsa. Decisions...

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car was very loud with B&B headers and exhaust, no cats. Not as "raspy" sounding as a Corsa without cats.

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got BB headers and exhuast and it makes a great noise. i havent compared it to others in person, but it sounds great at idle, great wide open and manages to settle down to a volume were conversation is possible in the middle (2000-3000 rpm cruising). I have no cockpit heat at all...the side sills barely get warm unless i'm driving hard and as a final plus...i havent had any issues with cops in the 6000 miles i've put on the system.

oh and no cats.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally had the B&B on my FE, but the drone was so bad, I put Corsa on the GTS, and moved the B&B to my RT/10 (since sold). The B&B on the RT/10 is great, no drone, and terrific sound.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it. The B&B, when coupled with long-tube headers really screams at high RPMs. A buddy of mine bought that same setup for his car when he heard mine. Get high-flow cats at the same time. Volume is not too bad in my opinion, but I'm used to race cars so...

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the B&B cat-back with high flow cats and really like the sound. There is some drone but its only at certain RPM's and it really isn't that bad. The full throttle exhaust note is wicked!!

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had Corsa and changed it out for B&B much nicer sound. Deeper, louder. I installed the full system including there cats. I have had problems with Random tech Cats failing emissions after a 1 yr. My car did. Now it passed with flying colours

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are in our region....No addy....I have the B & B Headers - Corsa Catback....At the next event listen to it....It Roars!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!