yamahahaha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Link to street racing video removed...

Last edited by a moderator:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont know but i know this-the fit and finish of bb is terible and would love to hold a gun to the guys head that engineered it and make him fit it on a car.its terible..especially for what they charge-corsa is great,would love to shake the persons hand that make that stuff..

OP
OP
Y

yamahahaha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whel. I have a 05 vette supercharged with bily boat and it sounds un ****ing believable! and have no complaints with it... mine you I didn't have to put it on. bought the car the way it is. I'm not a vette guy but it's one of the the wildest sounding cars iv heard. if I had that sound of that viper. I wouldn't care how poorly the exhaust fit to make it sound like that... I want that exact sound

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love my Billy Boat and it was recommended by the Wizard himself. Corsa sounds too tinty and ricer for me. I will admit though it wasn't the easiest thing to fit. The grumble is amazing, sounds like nothing else.

Last edited:

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a BB system on a Porsche and it sounds excellent, but I have not heard his system on a Viper. With that said, how his system sounds on a Vette or a 911 turbo means absolutly nothing about how his Viper system sounds or is built!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my Billy Boat and it was recommended by the Wizard himself. Corsa sounds too tinty and ricer for me. I will admit though it wasn't the easiest thing to fit. The grumble is amazing, sounds like nothing else.

The pitch of the corsa is a lot higher and I never liked it till I bought this Viper which had it already. The sound on mine is slightly deeper then a normal corsa and got even deeper after the headers and supercharger. No complaints at all now.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corsa if you want to hear yourself think without the drone at cruising RPM's.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the exhaust in the video also, hope you find out. I may throw just some bassani mufflers on mine.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had bb on my zr1 and the drone was a mo fo-- terrible-but does sound good at w/o throttle--you have to b a hacker and a butcher and a schooled engineer to make it fit nice.ok im done bitchin

OP
OP
Y

yamahahaha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I found what that exhaust was... it is a viper venom 550

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Borla is ricey, Corsa high, no no no. Bellanger+Corsa+Roe High Flow Cats=EPIC, say again, EPIC. Brought to you by the not for Billy boat foundation. Ha Ha.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headers are only one part of the equation. The muffler should have as big or bigger impact on the sound than the headers would.

I'm still up in the air about what kind of header to get.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headers are only one part of the equation. The muffler should have as big or bigger impact on the sound than the headers would.

I'm still up in the air about what kind of header to get.

doug thorley makes a custom fit and tuned header--

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the B&B on my RT10 and a Corsa on my GTS. As for fit and finish, Corsa all the way. As for sound, the B&B is my favorite...such a nice and deep burble. Love it!!!

How is the drone with a B&B on a coupe?

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the B&B on my RT10 and a Corsa on my GTS. As for fit and finish, Corsa all the way. As for sound, the B&B is my favorite...such a nice and deep burble. Love it!!!

How is the drone with a B&B on a coupe?

The drone in a coupe is virtually non-existent. There's obviously the exhaust note, but it is really tame when you want it to be.

Nick