Black '06 Z06 gets his ass handed to him..

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Black \'06 Z06 gets his ass handed to him..

Inferno, I hope that you are the minority here. I am astounded at your bitter and childish behavior.

Sorry, I'll try and act more mature like your "vette" buddy Fadi. :rolleyes:

You blame your childish posts on how the Corvette forums were conducted. And now you justify the way you act, because of what ANOTHER person put in this thread? Why don't you take some responsibility for your OWN actions?

Man, shut the hell up you worthless piece of monkey poo. Your dumba$$ can't even figure out what is going on. All I did, was tell you to lighten up you fool, maybe all that *** guzzling has got to your brain. How is that for immature sucka, you want some more, keep posting and I'll tear you to pieces, you gerbil garage. In other words...you are no longer welcome here, so do as you said you would and get lost vette-boy. I bet you are really "astounded" now. :buttkick:

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lankhoss, try reading again :
Your quote
<font color="blue">"Lot of guys here hate the Z, I take it"</font>

My answer: (with positives in red, questionable positives in green, and negatives in blue)

<font color="blue"> And Vipers are loved in the Vette forums ? </font>

<font color="red">Just because we love our Vipers doesn't mean we hate the Z</font> . There is no denying that GM copied the SRT looks(Front that is) <font color="red"> Which makes the ZO6 a beautiful car</font>... <font color="red">it wouldn't be at level it's at now</font>, if it wasn't for the Viper... <font color="red"> Both are great cars</font>, <font color="green"> but only one turns heads... </font>

I see more red... :cool:

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

lankyhose quote:
Anyway, I like the Viper...but I like the Z06 better. I don't come in here trying to say my car is better, nor am I trying to stir up any kind of trouble. I am genuinely curious, however, to see how the new Viper and Z06 stack up against each other outside of a magazine article. That was why I posted here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lankyhose, you came here because you are curious about how the 2 cars stack up outside of magazines huh? Well according to you, you already know....remember the time you told everyone on your forum, about the race you had with an srt viper...you "BLEW HIM AWAY, SEVERAL TIMES". Here is the link, scroll down to see several of his posts.
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91841

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I agree 100%. I feel like a second class citizen when i lurk at corvette forum, they really think they got something special in the new zo6. Im not saying they don't but i really hope DC does something to quiet them down over there. My .02, Eagle

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lankyhose quote:
Anyway, I like the Viper...but I like the Z06 better. I don't come in here trying to say my car is better, nor am I trying to stir up any kind of trouble. I am genuinely curious, however, to see how the new Viper and Z06 stack up against each other outside of a magazine article. That was why I posted here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lankyhose, you came here because you are curious about how the 2 cars stack up outside of magazines huh? Well according to you, you already know....remember the time you told everyone on your forum, about the race you had with an srt viper...you "BLEW HIM AWAY, SEVERAL TIMES". Here is the link, scroll down to see several of his posts.
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91841

The guy blew his engine in the last race, and none of us feel he was a very good driver. Also, I'm pretty sure he was letting off of the gas after I got ahead of him, too. So I don't think that's a very accurate depiction. Yes, I did blow him away.......but no, I don't think that's how most races would go against someone in an SRT-10 that knew how to drive.

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

At the time I made that post, it was the first run in I had with the guy. I later found out he did not have an aftermarket exhaust, the 3:73 gears was the only change. I met up with him several nights....and finally we filmed all of us running one night. It was after that night I realized the inconsistancies of his driving, and also realized he may have been purposely "dropping out" of the race early. He missed 2nd to 3rd FOUR TIMES IN A ROW when we were racing from about 55mph.

Anyway, I don't feel that guy did the SRT-10 justice....so I wanted to see a better comparison with more comparable drivers.

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's Remember The (something) by Fort Minor (Mike Shinoda's new band). Sorry that's not very helpful, but I didn't make the video and don't listen to that music lol

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hehe ok thanks anyways :2tu:
Video was put together quite well IMO, nice drooling part just looking at the beginning :p Nice quality footage too.

EDIT: just found on the odd channels :laugh: .. Fort Minor - Remember The Name

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote:
"Viper crushing the Z? That's Odd, looking at mags performance numbers and speaking to owners of both, I believe you have it backwards.

Try again."

It applies here,(real life, not magazines) black ZO6 got beat by a black SRT...Proof ? Read first post.. :cool:

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hehe ok thanks anyways :2tu:
Video was put together quite well IMO, nice drooling part just looking at the beginning :p Nice quality footage too.

EDIT: just found on the odd channels :laugh: .. Fort Minor - Remember The Name

Glad you found it! Thanks for the compliments on the footage, the guy who put it together did an EXCELLENT job, I think. I think there have been more comments about the song than the video lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang