Black with red stripes?

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading a thread about a gentleman from GA I believe with freshly painted red stripes on his black car. Can't find that thread now, someone please show me the error of my ways.. LOL.

Thank you
John

JackKodesh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to see what people will think of next with Vipers...but both those cars...black/red coupe...and red/black srt look horrible. Sometimes people should just leave well enough alone...unless they really know what they are doing...and clearly taste does not go hand and hand with money.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to see what people will think of next with Vipers...but both those cars...black/red coupe...and red/black srt look horrible. Sometimes people should just leave well enough alone...unless they really know what they are doing...and clearly taste does not go hand and hand with money.

Classy first post, Jack. :bonker:

JackKodesh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) Sorry Jon...1st thing I saw in the morning without breakfast.

A little grumpy.

But I doubt a full stomach would change my opinion. If you're avatar is your car..I like that look better...don'think the reverse works at all...just my opinion...

Do you like it?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is that you, duckbutter?

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Is that you, duckbutter?

Here we have the brown noser again... LOL

Did you take time from your driving your Xbox viper to come and post your opinion that nobody wants to hear??

Go back to your Hyundai Tiburon boards, retard. :nana:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is that you, duckbutter?

Did you take time from your driving your Xbox viper to come and post your opinion that nobody wants to hear??

Yep, Im brown-nosing. :rolleyes: You're a troll. Take whatever problem you have with me to PM's.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Is that you, duckbutter?

Yep, Im brown-nosing. :rolleyes: You're a troll. Take whatever problem you have with me to PM's.

I much rather embarrass you in public, but thanks for the offer!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is that you, duckbutter?

I much rather embarrass you in public, but thanks for the offer!

No embarrassment here. It does **** that I have a little tag-along troll though.

JackKodesh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea what either of you are fighting about...just not a fan of what this guy has done to his cars. By the looks of them I am sure I am not alone.

Good weekend everyone