BLACKOUT HEADLIGHTS

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz: Dims the HID's with the dark tint. BUT looks awesome with the black vert/black interior/dark headlamps at least during the day. Would much rather have the HID's at night than the tint...it's really just for the 'look'. (Don't you just LOVE being behind somebody who actually PULLS OVER cus your lights are WAYYYYY too bright for them!! tee-heeee!) ~juli~

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any pics on a yellow viper Gen2 if possible...

Thinking about the lighter smoke do you have a full set price front and rear?????
Many thanks...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz--Sorry, don't have a pic of a yellow Viper w/tinted lamps--got the tint at theviperstore.com and also a guy, that I now can't find in the Members List, Blue Batmobile, had a site where he had different tints. Happy Memorial Day:usa: :uk:
~juli~

OP
OP

622r109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had both front from partsrack backs from blue batmobil. blue batmobils are way better,dont have air bubbles like parstrack.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to be putting the entire light tint (3/10 from "Bat") this weekend. I am placing it on the headlights, driving lights, clear side markers and tail lights. I am also placing "Bats" dark tint on the driving lights on my Autoform fascia. Something else that is really cool is "Bats" red- amber light overlay. You overlay the amber rear lens/light with a red overlay. Gets rid of ugly amber light. I will then overlay entire light with the light smoke tint. Another tip...file down casting letters and numbers on surface of lenses, looks a lot smoother. Bats overlays are very simple to install and remove.

Mike

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do! So you went with Blue Bat's overlays? Can't wait to see how they look, especially on a yellow Viper. Same with TREESNAKE---post pics of yours also with all the tints you are putting all over---sounds awesome!! ~juli~

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope to be putting the entire light tint (3/10 from "Bat") this weekend. I am placing it on the headlights, driving lights, clear side markers and tail lights. I am also placing "Bats" dark tint on the driving lights on my Autoform fascia. Something else that is really cool is "Bats" red- amber light overlay. You overlay the amber rear lens/light with a red overlay. Gets rid of ugly amber light. I will then overlay entire light with the light smoke tint. Another tip...file down casting letters and numbers on surface of lenses, looks a lot smoother. Bats overlays are very simple to install and remove.

Mike

Looking forward to those pics Mike :).

Bat™

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat: Sorry I didn't know about your site before we got our tint, :( but I've been hearing such good things about your products, :2tu: I've been telling everyone to go to your site!! Awesome products~~juli :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing how the smoky tint looks on your yellow bee~~ours was a simple install with soapy water. ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZ: Yep, the smoky headlamp tint just enhances your yellow Bee---excellent!! Be gentle to Chuck when he arrives--his car became un-trackable yesterday!! You picked the right tint for your car. ~juli~
**Good luck all this week with upcoming nuptials!