Blk/Red stripe Coupe...pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car... :2tu:

What is that now 3 Vipers, 07 Escalade I see in the picture, yellow Ford GT, 2 lambos and a z06...WOW I wish I was you! :D

Thanks....but you don't want to be me.lol. Actually...I sold all but one of my Lambos..., and the Z, and have a few more Vipers than 3. Been collecting them since '92. :)

I don't love the red diffuser, but I dont hate it either. With the future mods you have planned, I'm sure it'll fit in nicely :2tu: If you ever want to adopt me, you could add a McViper to your stable for free :) We both live in GA, so thats probably less paperwork to do at the adoption agency :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper 585, the car looks really good except that for a lot of people, you went too far with the red. I did not mean to insult you but I was trying to be honest. Maybe some people are going to hold it in but I think it is best for you to know the truth. Some people will like it just the way it is but some are definitely going to think that you went too far with the red. It is still a very nice car to anybody with functioning eyes.

Let me guess, you have a red SRT with a new front end? :rolleyes:

lol. Hey Austin...any chance of a photoshop?

You have a PM.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper 585, the car looks really good except that for a lot of people, you went too far with the red. I did not mean to insult you but I was trying to be honest. Maybe some people are going to hold it in but I think it is best for you to know the truth. Some people will like it just the way it is but some are definitely going to think that you went too far with the red. It is still a very nice car to anybody with functioning eyes.

I think Austin is refering to the great "Longislandsnake" returning under a new name.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think Austin is refering to the great "Longislandsnake" returning under a new name.

Yep. Hes snaked his way back onto the Alley. :rolleyes:

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You couldn't do enough insulting in your first post - so you repost?
Get some class.
And by the way, "Maybe some people are going to hold it in but I think it is best for you to know the truth." since when is your opinion the truth about his car?
Here's the truth - this guy has cool cars and likes to obviously modify some of them. He didn't ask your opinion, yet you overstated it - twice.

You're an idiot. That's the truth.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking car... :2tu:

What is that now 3 Vipers, 07 Escalade I see in the picture, yellow Ford GT, 2 lambos and a z06...WOW I wish I was you! :D

Thanks....but you don't want to be me.lol. Actually...I sold all but one of my Lambos..., and the Z, and have a few more Vipers than 3. Been collecting them since '92. :)

I don't love the red diffuser, but I dont hate it either. With the future mods you have planned, I'm sure it'll fit in nicely :2tu: If you ever want to adopt me, you could add a McViper to your stable for free :) We both live in GA, so thats probably less paperwork to do at the adoption agency :)

Chad... I think you will like the diffuser when I get it done...soon. I had a Mc Viper...regretted selling it many moons ago. As far as adopting...if you can bring some of the ******* chicks along...we can talk!!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like all your cars! I think the black and red coupe looks awesome! i like different color combos. God bless and keep us posted on the rest of the upgrades I would love to see the Viper finshed. Also I hve to say I like the color combo on your GT.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like all your cars! I think the black and red coupe looks awesome! i like different color combos. God bless and keep us posted on the rest of the upgrades I would love to see the Viper finshed. Also I hve to say I like the color combo on your GT.

Thank you Kenric!! I like contrast...and I keep looking at the GT. Was thinking of black mirrors..and black rear intakes. Saw that on some of the race GT40's. Appreciate your comments greatly.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Interesting pics.

Funny how different cars can look in pics compared to standing right next to them.

Very creative.

Anxious to see the final product.

Dan

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper 585, I was trying to be nice but you are acting like a cry baby. I complimented your car, overall, but I, and apparently several others, think the red diffuser and red console are too much. Some people will like what you did but others, like myself don't like it. I was just trying to give you some honest, constructive criticism. You took it personally and have obviously gotten quite upset. I could care less what you do to your car. I don't have to drive it or look at it every day. As long as you are happy with it, that is what is most important. Maybe when you drive the car you can wear red war paint on your face with some red sneakers for when people see you walking out of it. LMAO! Sorry, but I couldn't hold back completely after reading your insults.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats one badazz looking Viper! Very exciting color scheme. Kudos and congrats!

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper 585, I was trying to be nice but you are acting like a cry baby. I complimented your car, overall, but I, and apparently several others, think the red diffuser and red console are too much. Some people will like what you did but others, like myself don't like it. I was just trying to give you some honest, constructive criticism. You took it personally and have obviously gotten quite upset. I could care less what you do to your car. I don't have to drive it or look at it every day. As long as you are happy with it, that is what is most important. Maybe when you drive the car you can wear red war paint on your face with some red sneakers for when people see you walking out of it. LMAO! Sorry, but I couldn't hold back completely after reading your insults.

LMAO!! Your childlike posts are actually humorous. Have a nice day!! :)

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper 585, I am just telling you the truth. You already went too far with the red. Most of the people here just don't have the balls to be honest with you. Somebody at Viper Alley put up the link to this post and they are laughing at your car over there. The good news is that everything you did can be reversed and what you haven't butchered yet can be prevented. Have a nice day and good luck.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper 585, I am just telling you the truth. You already went too far with the red. Most of the people here just don't have the balls to be honest with you. Somebody at Viper Alley put up the link to this post and they are laughing at your car over there. The good news is that everything you did can be reversed and what you haven't butchered yet can be prevented. Have a nice day and good luck.

Hello, McFly! You're the ****** on the Alley who posted the link. You're relentless and its sickening.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

YOUR KILLIN' ME SON!! I really am on the floor laughing!! Hey...got an idea, how about a pic of your car...from the front?? lol.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hello, McFly! You're the ****** on the Alley who posted the link. You're relentless and its sickening.

Wrong, genius. You have assumed something that is not correct. Somebody else posted up the link and made a statement about it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wrong, genius. You have assumed something that is not correct. Somebody else posted up the link and made a statement about it.

The guy has the same mentality you do. I would be willing to bet money that its you or that you know this person.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you continue to bet on a losing horse? I am not that person you are talking about. Maybe he is just honest about his opinion. Is that a bad way to be? That black/red combination went out in the 70's. Does anybody actually like that horrible looking red console or the diffuser? I can understand if some people like the red stripes but the rest is absolutely hideous. If he goes to a black gas cap and black wheels, it will look even worse.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why do you continue to bet on a losing horse? I am not that person you are talking about. Maybe he is just honest about his opinion. Is that a bad way to be? That black/red combination went out in the 70's. Does anybody actually like that horrible looking red console or the diffuser? I can understand if some people like the red stripes but the rest is absolutely hideous. If he goes to a black gas cap and black wheels, it will look even worse.

The most positive thing about this thread is that you don't like the car....thank you for that!! Keep talking Slick...very entertaining.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Austin, less brown nosing or I am going to puke...

Viper585, it's your car, do not worry so much what people say. As long as you like it, that's all that matters!! You're the one with a smile behind the wheel...

Don't get all worked up because one dude did not like your car, When we post pics here we are all open to both positive and negative comments.

Cheer up.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper585, it's your car, do not worry so much what people say. As long as you like it, that's all that matters!! You're the one with a smile behind the wheel...

Don't get all worked up because one dude did not like your car, When we post pics here we are all open to both positive and negative comments.

Cheer up.

Brown nosing? To who?! I dont kiss or brown nose to anyone.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Cheer up.

Read my thread...my comments. I could care less if people don't like it. There is a way to present things ..you know? The boy is a troll..plain and simple. I find him rather amusing..in a worthless kind of way. :)

THREAD CLOSED PER REQUEST OF THE ORIGINAL POSTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.