boat name for mutli-Viper owner?

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've all seen lots of great license plates on this site, but I'm looking for help for a boat name ('39ft Tiara in SW Florida) for a Viper enthusiast...

Thanks in advance!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
How about ''Coral Snake''...and...repaint the boat's trim in red, yellow, and black...keeping red next to yellow but no red next to black??? :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen boats with Venomm and Venomous. I may not have enough m's in the first name. He is a member and has the same name in the rear window.

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a few race boats and searched for just the right name... not really viper related but it always got good reaction
"SO WHAT"

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Vipers Ahoy"----Ahoy - This was once the dreaded war-cry of the Vikings.

"Goldbricking" - Military slang for avoiding work or duty.

"Captain's Gig" A gig was originally a long, light ship's boat propelled by oars and designed for speed rather than work. Thus it would not likely to be used for hauling ship's stores, transferring cargo, and the like, and would thus be more available for simply transporting people. The captain's gig is such a craft reserved exclusively for his use.

"Viper Clipper"---Clipper Comes from the old English word 'clip', meaning to run, or fly swiftly.

"Flogging the Clock" Killing time or simply doing tasks in a slow and leisurely fashion. Originally derived from "Flogging the Glass", a practice from the early days of sail when time on deck was marked by an hour-glass. Young midshipmen entrusted with turning the glass over to mark the passing of an hour would tap on the side to make the sand fall through faster.