Bonneville Salt Flats 200mph 2003 viper questions

Tony Legano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking to make a 200 mph 2003 viper with 12k miles. Its completely stock. I also need new tires recommendations. Any help regarding this or any helpful tools or hints to achieve the goal will be greatly appreciated.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
FST SNAKE on here just had a thread about his high speed antics. He just recently hit 250 and is now going for 275. He'd likely be able to give you the best advice on things. It gets pretty wild as you get up to those speeds with the exponential differences you need, but 200 might be achievable without nearly as much power.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
It should also be noted that 200 mph on the salt is a much different animal than 200 mph on pavement. If you plan on going, don’t just show up. Make sure you go to the website first. A lot of things need to be done before you get there to including a time slot if you will. The faster you go, the more requirements and if things have remained constant, you have several mph steps to qualify at before you can make a 200 mph attempt.

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Tony where are u located? I don't think a stock Gen 3 is capable of 200 MPH. You will need a few bolt on components but I'm glad to discuss any of it with you. David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4