Bought a 2002 Final Edition ACR

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the trailer??? You mean he ACTUALLY drove down the road to your house? Isn't that like almost a mile away?:D Watch dem miles Cobra! Save some for the Dragon :headbang:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the trailer??? You mean he ACTUALLY drove down the road to your house? Isn't that like almost a mile away?:D Watch dem miles Cobra! Save some for the Dragon :headbang:

He did the same thing he pulled with you. He parked the trailer about a mile down the road. You can't tell in the pics, but he switched the car off and coasted down the driveway, then had me push him back up. Damn poser. :D

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I felt slightly bad when he scraped both the front end and side sills. Oh well, new paint will only increase the resale.

I also noticed from the pictures that my fog lights must have fallen out in your driveway as well, so if you find them, save them for me. :rolaugh: If people took you serious, my car would already be totaled! :slap: lol

Actually, I clocked over 100 miles yesterday...it has a grand total of 850 miles now. :omg:

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I felt slightly bad when he scraped both the front end and side sills. Oh well, new paint will only increase the resale.

IMG_1631_Large_.jpg

More pics:

IMG_1632_Large_.jpg

IMG_1637_Large_.jpg

IMG_1634_Large_.jpg

IMG_1639_Large_.jpg

As with many cases, pictures fail to do the car justice. It looks like it literally just came off the line, and he hasn't even had time to give it a good detail!! :2tu:

Time to adjust that supension....lower it .5" in the front and .75" in the rear. Trust me...it will look TONS better. Also set the shocks to full soft....it will make the ride 100% better. I used to have a 01 ACR. Alot of people under-rate that suspension it is every bit as good as my Motons I have now.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I clocked over 100 miles yesterday...it has a grand total of 850 miles now. :omg:

You have driven your alloted miles for the year, time to put her back in the garage........................................:D

No seriously....................................... :omg:

Last edited:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great 02 FE ACR. My favorite only to my 01 Sapphire/Silver ACR. :) :crazy2:

55K is a steal. I don't care what market conditions are...that car is worth 65K++ all day long in my book.

Enjoy it and respect it!

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics and nice car! :)

Did they really scrape the front and sills?:(

Robert

No, neither the sills or nose have a scratch on them, just like it doesn't have the silver stripes as he stated earlier :rolleyes: ...CYAFORD's sense of sarcasm can sometimes be "a bit" over the top. :dunno:

Although in regard to scraped side sills, he obviously has his car confused with mine. :rolaugh:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove last weekend 1000 miles in the new SRT-10...:rolaugh:
Congrats on that FE ACR!!!:2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187