Bought a 2002 Final Edition ACR

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I have been looking quite a LONG time for one of the 34 Final Edition ACRs. I admit I have missed my RT/10 quite a bit since I sold it...but not anymore lol. :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice~! That's Mike's favorite GTS color combo!! When you get your VIN#, remember what to do!!! (PM your VIN# to the moderators: lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean), upgrade to VIPER OWNER, then of course, you join uvbnbit's VIPER CLUB REGION!!!! CONGRATS!!! Enjoy...juli

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIN# is 1B3ER69E72V102898

And I've already contacted Chip for my new VCA membership!!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIN# is 1B3ER69E72V102898

Unfortunately, your membership has been denied :omg:

:D:lmao::rolaugh::D:lmao::rolaugh::D:lmao: :rolaugh: :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Welcome back! Glad you finally found what you've been looking for. Just in time for the Tail of the Dragon event May 29-30

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your membership has been denied :omg:

:D:lmao::rolaugh::D:lmao::rolaugh::D:lmao: :rolaugh: :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Welcome back! Glad you finally found what you've been looking for. Just in time for the Tail of the Dragon event May 29-30

OUCH! :crazy2: lol

Took me a while, but the wait paid off! And I'll definately have to check my schedule for that weekend! :drive:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OUCH! :crazy2: lol

Took me a while, but the wait paid off! And I'll definately have to check my schedule for that weekend! :drive:

I just checked your schedule, and the only thing you've got that day is already "carved in stone". It reads:

MAY 29-30, TAIL OF THE DRAGON (cannot be changed)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIN# is (edited out)

WAYCOOL!!! I think you still have to PM your VIN# to the moderators...unless they just 'happen' to see it here? AND cool on your AL/TN VCA Membership...Chip is pretty chic...ain't he??? :D:D Welcome Back...juli

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked your schedule, and the only thing you've got that day is already "carved in stone". It reads:

MAY 29-30, TAIL OF THE DRAGON (cannot be changed)

And could there be any better way to double the mileage on the car!? lol! :omg:

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAYCOOL!!! I think you still have to PM your VIN# to the moderators...unless they just 'happen' to see it here? AND cool on your AL/TN VCA Membership...Chip is pretty chic...ain't he??? :D:D Welcome Back...juli

Chip is kinda pretty isn't he?? haha!! :rolaugh:

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about the mileage. We can jack it up and run it in reverse like they did on Ferris Bueller!
Wait a minute.....nevermind :D

Yeah, it STARTED out as a good idea...so just make sure we do it from a ground-level garage! :omg:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet!!!:2tu: A basically brand new ACR with, in my mind, the best body style Viper made for only $55 K, life doesn't get any better than that.:):2tu::2tu:
Congratulations, and good luck with your trip home with it.
Ron

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is questionable.......................................................

If it should be driven or not :D :D :D

I thought hard about that car too, 754 miles!!!!! :eek:

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Buy Beautiful FE ACR

Thanks Bernie. :2tu: I can't tell you how many times I wanted to call you back on the one you have for sale. That is an AWESOME FE ACR you have...what a beast!!

Yeah, I think I got into the car at a VERY reasonable price and I am VERY excited about it to say the least! :)

Last edited:

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie, how did we miss this car? I would have bought it to resell it. I think the seller left some money on the table in this deal. He sure didn't do his friend any favors when he sold it for him, my two cents. I know a couple of Viper collectors looking for one of these for a long time and they also missed it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen