Bought myself some shoes for Christmas

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
new ones
old ones

Picked up a new set of shoes for my GTS over the holidays. Now, all I need to do is get someone to take the old ones off my hands.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally looks awesome! Amazing what wheels do to change the look of a car!!

OP
OP
A

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally looks awesome! Amazing what wheels do to change the look of a car!!

Thanks! Now if I could only get someone to buy my stock wheels with brandy new tires that I have in the classifieds, I could afford to eat.

mad prof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very good-looking wheels. the care looks superd. complimemts for your choice. how are your tyres handling?

OP
OP
A

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the BF Goodrich G-Force KDWs on the stock wheels and I really don't notice any difference in handling. So far, I've only put maybe 150-200 miles on the Nittos

gutterworks129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took this at VOI on the last day. There were only three GTS's with 6-spoke at VOI, yellow RT/10, FE GTS, and my 96. Nice improvement to the cars!

realityeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, I agree that the newer viper wheels make a huge difference. I'm waiting for my christmas-to-me 5 spokes to be refurb'd at Cal Chrome from Don Scharf.

OP
OP
A

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eibach lowering springs with stock spring caps on the rear. Front is as it was when I bought the car?

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Now if I could only get someone to buy my stock wheels with brandy new tires that I have in the classifieds, I could afford to eat.

If you can, I would save the stock wheels.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice upgrade these wheels do make a big difference. In my case I will be looking into cal chrome my stock wheels may be black chrome?
Hope you sell your old wheels fast.:)

OP
OP
A

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an add for my original wheels, but went in to drop the price and my add went away!!!!!????? Placing a new one as I type.

Now I'm totally lost! Had two adds and went to edit them abd they just went away?! Placed them again, got the response that they had been uploaded successfully,and tried to look at them in "my adds" and screen said ---No adds!!? What's up with that?

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an add for my original wheels, but went in to drop the price and my add went away!!!!!????? Placing a new one as I type.

Now I'm totally lost! Had two adds and went to edit them abd they just went away?! Placed them again, got the response that they had been uploaded successfully,and tried to look at them in "my adds" and screen said ---No adds!!? What's up with that?

If you edit an ad, it has to be reapproved. Price change, new pics, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang