Bout time, there ARE Vipers in KC.

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would think that you would see them more often. I have lived here for 24-25 years and most years see 4-5 vipers a year.

So, today on the way home I get the pleasure of seeing a nice 2nd gen Viper going down Barry Road (if you live in KC you will know where thats at). I was in my vette going home from work and you know the story. he was scared of my chevy right, :D turned out to be a nice couple, etc. ;)

Just kidding, I pulled up behind him at a light and saw he was looking in the rear view mirror. gave him a thumbs up and he waved back. made my day to see a Viper. :headbang: not sure if he is on here but it is a Fast Yellow 2nd gen with plates that are "321 GO".

Now the sad thing is that I am sure I have a pair of socks older than him. What did he do right that he is in a Viper and I am still in a vette. :dunno:

cool, hope to see more of you Viper owners out now that the weather is starting to get nice.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man dump the vette and get a viper! A good GEN II can be had at a reasonable price! You will never look back.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And realize that there around 50 Vipers in the Kansas City area. Go further south or east and you will see them more often - a lot in Lee's Summit and Johnson County. Weather permitting, they cruise almost every single weekend and/or Friday night. Here is a video local Dan Gordon shot last weekend:

KC Drive - Car Videos on StreetFire

Come join us sometime!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, I live in a very small town, yet there are two other Vipers in town...a yellow 2001 RT and (I'm told) a B&W GTS. I've seen the yellow one, not the friendliest guy, and have never seen the GTS. My wife spotted a red and black new ACR last summer driving through town. Other than these, I hardly ever see a Viper...in a sense, its nice to know that they are rare and unique cars on the road.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456