Bra/sill clear protection options/recommendations

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got quite a few scratches mostly behind my front tires, along the sills, and I'm sure with more miles the new bumper will get them. Hoping to buy some clear protection and have it put on immediately after having my car buffed/detailed etc.

Has anyone done this and can recommend a type/brand/store to get it? It seems like every Viper store has one and that there are many varieties/brands and prices. I'd like to spend the least so that I can buy something that shows more:)

Thanks for any advice,
Chad

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, there's got to be 500 posts here relating to this subject. Find a local 3M or Ventureshield dealer that has a good rep. most of us will tell you that Ventureshield is preferable, but you should check that out on your own.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you located? I may be able to help you with an install. It would be ClearMask AR and the kit covers the entire ricker panel all from the sills down under to the bolt pattern.

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks all, for some reason from work, everytime I search or post it says I had already poster or that a security coin was missing! then I miss all my typing. I have to continually click off the work offline button under File and it always has to reconnect ot the internet via dial up even though I have a T-1 connection etc. weird, I'll use the search more often from home... sorry for the lame ???

pizza and chicken grease~
chad

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte