BTR Viper Customer Service=A+++

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my 98 GTS to the Dodge dealership yesterday to have my BTR Nirous kit installed. Yesterday afternoon, they called me saying that a braded hose was missing from the NOS kit and the TPS selionoid was banged up due to shipping. I called Tom Welch and told him of the problem. He immediately called my Dodge dealer and spoke with the service manager. He then had the parts overnighted to them.

I have purchased BTR's half shafts and nitrous kit. Any time I call Tom or e-mail him, he has been more than helpful. I highly recommend him for any of your aftermarket performance needs.

A satisfied BTR customer,
Tim Stroyne

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got some great car guys in Florida. Tom Welch, Sean Roe, Doug Levin. Sean let me take his 96 Viper for a spin around a road course, Tom offered to let me take his nitrous Vette down the dragstrip (don't know why I didn't take him up on it). Gerald let me cruise in his Doug Levin Supercharged RT/10 (what a rush). These guys are great.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck -

I agree with you on all accounts. These guys are great guys and it was a real treat to meet them in St. Louis. No tuners here in Kansas
You must be registered for see images
, but one of our members let me take his GT2 down the strip. Friendly indeed!

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo