Bucket list

OP
OP
B

blemay88

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
I know some of the questions are on the stupid side...I just bought the Viper and did not get any books with it.
Maintenance book is on the way.

Ben

OP
OP
B

blemay88

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks,
For the backup lights, it was the switch on the tranny.
Anybody else with hood not staying open???
Beside a hockey stick, any idea how to fix that???

Thanks again

Ben

OP
OP
B

blemay88

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to update my first weeks with my Dodge Viper.
I just love everything about the car...i've had the car for 6 weeks and put on 1600miles...and I thought I was going to drive 1000miles a year. Car is the perfect cruiser, performance are breath taking ,looks to kill for..the only thing that I'm having problem dealing with is all the attention I get...impressive how people praise the car.
The little things that I will change/do during winter. Install a shorter shifter, will ask Santa for a service manual book ,clean the inside of the mags and fender well and under carriage.
Next summer, I am planning on attending some "get together" events with other Viper owners. Problem is, I'm from Montreal and can't find the local Viper club...any club members close to the border in the N.Y. State area??
Thanks to everyone writing on the forums...just love reading "how to" and event stories...keep'em coming.

Ben

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I am on the southshore in the Beleoil area. I have a 97 GTS. Had a lot of the same questions you did when i first bought my car. If you have questions or want to meet up let me know. Send me a PM. Cheers. John