Buddy Babbitt Do You Know Him??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone out there know Buddy Babbitt? He has had one of my helmets held hostage or lost since April of 2001. Contact me before you do any business with him and I will explain in detail...I have ALL the e-mails over the last 6 months. I have begged him to contact me before I took this last step on notifying the VCA members.

PS I have had another helmet done since then by "Just Herm" and it turned out GREAT!!!!!

See ya at The Glen!!!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, that really surprises me. Buddy did my custom helmet, wrapped with an American flag theme back in 1998, and delivered a beautiful job, on time. Especially right now..... I LOVE that helmet!

patriotx.gif

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kingman,

You know I am a big fan of your products and I respect your comments. I just wnat to get in touch with Buddy, maybe he has fallen on tough times but that is no reason not to respond to numerous e-mails and phone messages, I would not do that to my worse customer. Do you have anyway to contact him?????

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I'm afraid I don't have any more info to help you. But he worked out of the Houston area as I recall..... maybe Prashant or one of the other Houston members will see this and respond. How about it Houston?

He did so well for me and others back then it's hard for me to believe he's turned into a bad guy. There must be something else going on there that we don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.