Buddy bought a Viper...Is it any of us here??

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:drive: Hey all! My buddy just suprised me and told me he bought a 95 Emerald Green Viper with just over 30k miles on her from Washington State. Mods that I know of are, smooth tubes and Borla exhaust. Just a shot in the dark but did anyone here own the car or know of the previous owner? I will try and get the other pertinant info, vin# etc... when I can. He is going to join the club as soon as he gets the car. It should be shipped next week to South Carolina. Thanks everyone!!! :headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, wonder if it's somehow ViperJames' Emerald Green RT, from here in the NorthEast though?
THAT was a BEAUTY, and sounded BADASP~!!! Congrats to your buddy, get him on here on the forums...tell him to send his VIN# to the administrators, and also to get into the VIPER CLUB with you! 1-800-998-1110 ~! ~juli
(PICS! Emerald Green is one of the very rare colors that HAS to be seen...drop-dead gorgeous!)

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: He is stoked to say the least! He loved the color. ViperJames??? We'll have to see. Yep, I plan on getting him in. I will get him rolling in the next week or so. He was a former Vette gut like myself and decided to change over. I told him even after 2 years with mine, I still grin every time I drive it. I also told him, if you thought you got double takes in the Vette, wait till you see the expressions with the Viper!! :D:D:D

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! One fine car!! Yes, we know the Washington owner. He is the Western DAL. I guess he will have to change his forum name now!!

PBR