Bullrun TEAM VIPER

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a decent show, Goldberg is a ******, I just watch it because it has cars in it. lol I think SRT8 Jeep or Lightning would be great choices for vehicles.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can't believe Lambo won. I would have put money on them getting thrown into a mud challenge and cracking up the car.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I still can't believe Lambo won. I would have put money on them getting thrown into a mud challenge and cracking up the car.

The ******** in the hummer could have put them in a challenge but didnt...they would of been off the show right then. oh well

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hummer owner was the person I wanted gone first, couldn't stand his attitude!

You just don't like little people...:rolaugh:

Lambo team just kicked *** the whole damn show... I was surprised they won. They had the best strategy and navigation. They also prepped their car very well with lights, audio system, etc...

Team Hummer should have tossed them in a challenge, but I'm suspecting Lambo team paid them off.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just don't like little people...:rolaugh:

Lambo team just kicked *** the whole damn show... I was surprised they won. They had the best strategy and navigation. They also prepped their car very well with lights, audio system, etc...

Team Hummer should have tossed them in a challenge, but I'm suspecting Lambo team paid them off.

No, he was a ****! I was happy as could be to see Mr toughguy get tossed off show. :2tu: I wouldn't doubt the Lambo boys paid their way out of a challenge. Ain't NO WAY on this planet I'd consider my car for such driving.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just didn't like seeing the Hummer go so far because it was a truck on a car show. The challenges this season were better than last season for performance cars. But some of early ones were just stupid for the vehicles on the show.
I'm glad Lambo won. They were good at the game but didn't totally come off as assholes. They did what they had to and I'm sure they were giving a lot attitude for the show. They definitely had the best strategy.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, NSX were punks but Lambo were punks too. Switching signs, fake immunity cards etc. Sure it's within the rules but they're were pushing the limits. If that's the direction the show wants to go I bet next season you will see a lot more pranks.