Burping?????????

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where did the instructions go to the coolant burping? I could not find them in the how to section. If anyone has them can you send them to me?

Thanks...

Adam-

:usa:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roe silicone hoses with the bleeder valve make this job a breeze, even with the car level on the lift.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If for some reason you can't crack the bleeder screw open you can do a couple of things to get around this. I ended up loosening one of the heater hoses near the passenger side air box so that I could purge air out of the system as I filled it. It worked fine. I'm definitely getting a set of Samco hoses with the bleeder screw before the next coolant change.

R

RTED

Chuck Tator recommends pulling the heater hose that connects the heater box the thermostat and filling it from there to top off the passenger side of the engine. Keep the heater controls on full when filling coolant. Top off the resivoir tank and start up the engine. Let engine cool over night, top of the resivoir tank again, may need to do this 2 - 3 times. I tried this last year and my overheating problems were history. Chuck knows all the tricks!!:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang