buying a viper

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!! The certificate's that everyone is referring to is for the 2003 SRT/10 ONLY. I'm sure there are many new 2002's that the dealers would love to sell ya!!
smile.gif
Shop around, as prices should be pretty competetive. There are many who can make recommendations, but if you read the board often, it's easy to tell who you might give your business to. Let me know if I can help.....Kurt

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Board & soon, to the Club. We always don't necessarily agree w/ each other here, but at the end of the day, we're still all Viper owners - and we're still in the same Club.
smile.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
If I had not already significantly modded my '98 GTS, I would be getting a Final Edition 2002 GTS! I believe that will be a very valuable classic collector car in the future. Good luck with your decision and Viper purchase. Semper Fi!
devil.gif
DOG

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
Welcome to the Board & soon, to the Club. We always don't necessarily agree w/ each other here, but at the end of the day, we're still all Viper owners - and we're still in the same Club.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Trey,
Well said! You are 100% correct. Thanks for reminding me and the other 14000 owners. Only one more thing to add...and that is...all 14000 owners should be in the VCA!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32