CA Insurance

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call AAA Automobile Club of Southern CAlifornia.
I pay around $60/month for full coverage and 5K miles per year. Only bummer is that there is $500 deductable. Hope this helps.
-Jonathan

Todd Richmond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allstate is one of the most expensive companies around. I have 3 cars with Nationwide 2 Acuras around 1 year old and a Viper with $1000 deductible and 100/300 coverage. The Viper ( < 8k/year) costs $540! and the Acuras are a little over 600 each. I am planning to change homeowners insurance which will drop it another 10% - yes Viper insurance for < 500 yearly.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Amit:
Try Nationwide . I found them to be much cheaper for Vipers than Allstate, Progressive, Geico, etc. Quotes available online.

Alternately, you could try a broker like AIS or a site like LowerMyBills.com .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good God. The best rate I got was over 5,000 a year on lowermybills.com. I have a perfect record. When I turn 25, how much should it go down? Currently with allstate I pay 1400 every 6 months for a 2002 gts and a 1999 jeep wrangler.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice avatar REDSLED..
smile.gif

i pay $160 a month for my non viper which is rediculous!! i turn 25 in a little under 2 months.. will my insurance really go down or is that urban legend?

- eddie -

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Urban Legend my friend, at least for me it was. If you get married your rates will drop, but that might be the lesser of two evils
laugh.gif

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was paying 1200 a year for AAA insurance with high coverage limits. that was until i hit some girl with my SUV. ouch!! But it's still under 1800 a year.
usa-clear-s.gif

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REDSLED:
Urban Legend my friend, at least for me it was. If you get married your rates will drop, but that might be the lesser of two evils
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it will be a cold day in hell before (and I mean long before) I get married. I can live with my rates.