Calabogie hotel/resort???

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I called Jockos but they are already fully booked for the Vioer Days weekend. Has anyone else made any reservations at another location??? I think it will be more fun if a group of us are staying at the same place.

I'm going to look into a few places and I will let you know what I find out

Glenn :drive:

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Glenn,

I have been to Calabogie Motorsports Park several times in the past year and a half.

I have found both Jocko's and the Calabogie Motor Inn to be pretty "basic" motel type accommodations. Convenient, yes - but not too impressive.

I hear that the Golf Club is nice, but never stayed there.

I now stay at either the Quality Inn in Arnprior or the Best Western in Renfrew - both are well priced (ask for the track discount) and a reasonable enough distance to drive back and forth daily. (<30 minutes)

Nick Majors
(aka Darth Viper)

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just booked into the Best Western - Renfrew Inn and Conference Centre. Their website said no availability for those dates - but when I called, they had a block of rooms set aside for Viper Club members.

I've been there before, and it's nice because Renfrew is a "liitle" larger than Calabogie, with more restuarants, a Timmy's, auto parts places, etc. and the hotel has a large enough parking lot for anyone bringing a trailer.

Nick Majors
(aka Darth Viper)

Last edited:

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry too much about it. I've stayed there before and it's not that bad. Just simple.

VERY close to the track and has a restuarant/pub on the premises. Last time they even had wireless internet. Many track visitors stay there.

Nick Majors

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm just going to stay at the motor Inn...I'm a very basic fella..lol

Plus the on premise pub is a bonus and I can get an extra 20 minutes sleep in the morning <=== not a morning person!!!