calchrome H rims

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calchrome called today to let me know the H rims were ready to ship and they emailed me a pic which i thought i would pass along... srt in red for a red viper...i'll post a few pics after install

osborn_viper_02.jpg

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wallbanger those look sweet can't wait to see the pics on the car!!! Did they do them on exchange or did you send yours in???

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great-can't wait to see them on your viper. I am going to send my 5 spokes to them - possibly will wait till about December

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long was the turnaround????

turnaround for the standard chrome was 9 business days.. the srt lettering took another 1/2 day... so 10 business days (2 weeks ) does not include shipping time

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE, I think they should look great on your car, like I said can't wait to see them on the car!!!!:2tu:

V

Venomiss

They look awesome! Pictures of them on your car for sure when you get them on.:2tu:

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, if I was keeping my "H's", I would definitely go in this direction. I absolutely hate the stock finish (and all of the scratches that come with it).

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those look awesome!!!! I have always liked the look of those wheels and they look so much better chromed. I might have to get a set to replace my standard wheels.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chroming process is around $175-200 per wheel. Calchrome has very personable service..just cal them for an estimate.... the srt lettering in color of your choice is $25 per rim... all exceptional prices considering the quality and general cost of services these days

I had my H rims chromed on my gen 3 as well .. here is a pic.. i think the chromed H rims helped my gen 3 sell very quickly

491.JPG

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweeet now I know how my car would look with those wheels on them!!!! ::D

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd go with the yellow on the lettering and then you should paint your handbrake caliper red .. that would add some more red and yellow to your car
103.JPG

Last edited:

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice job on the rear e-brake caliper. powdercoat??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang